North Jobs Commodity Manager (singaporean Only) Position at CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in North and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree & Doctorate (PhD) and experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of commodity manager (singaporean only) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 5.000 - SGD 6.500 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|CVista HR Consulting Pte Ltd
|Commodity Manager (singaporean Only)
|Bachelor's Degree, Doctorate (PhD), Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
· Support to lead and strategize the Commodity organization, resource planning, training and coaching to new and Junior colleagues
· Contribute to the management to develop a high performance team, and optimize the team performance to meet departmental and organization KPI
· Develop and implementation of the Commodity Strategy for Regional as well to align with Global Commodity lead on Global strategy
· Lead and ensure the enforcement on Commodity strategy implementation, from NPI and till end of product life Cycle
· Resume as Supply lead in maintaining Business relationship, supplier development and key liaison in representing the organization
· Develop and lead Cost initiative and responsible for negotiation with direct purchase and next tier suppliers where necessary, ensure competitiveness and contribution to the organization
· Lead Contract negotiation and overall management with supplier to ensure supplier compliance on Warranty/Quality/Inventory/Supply commitment are legally binded
· Lead the Sourcing activity and supplier selection process, support R&D department on Technology scouting
· Close monitoring of industrial Market situation and Technology trend, scouting and introduce competitive suppliers, product innovations to enhance product portfolio
· Manage supplier base compliance and supply assurance and participate in problem solving
· Manage for Supplier set-up and cost data management in ERP system, its accuracy and integrity
· Manage supplier First Article coordination from M235 onwards, and work with SQ and R&D on technical query and enhance part qualification
· Manage Commodity supply localization, liaison with Global site on stock balancing and allocation to ensure seamless supply transfer
· Manage with Operative Purchase on order planning and supply allocation, in alignment with Commodity strategy
· Manage supplier on ECR management and liaison on First Article qualification and Engineer change phase/cut in
· Manage product end of life management on supply matter
· Minimum 7 years of Supplier Commodity or Sourcing Management, with Engineering related experience
· Excellent communication skills and leadership
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Apply Now Button or email to irene.lee(at)cvistahr.com
Candidates are also encouraged to contact our office where our approachable Consultants will address any inquiries and advice you with relation to this job advertisement. Our dedicated HR Consultants will get in touch with shortlisted candidates for a confidential discussion
R23112063 | EA License 16C7883
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At CVista HR, we strive to push boundaries. We don’t just aim to provide a good service - we envision ourselves to collaborateand to partner not just with our Clients, but with Candidates as well. We aim to be the preferred consulting agency of choice for both our Candidates and our Clients.
Recognizing that CVista HR’s most important assets are its people, CVista HR will strive to differentiate ourselves by being passionate about providing a holistic approach while recommending the best-fit jobs for you. At CVista HR, we understand that there are different factors that candidates are considering when looking for a job and keeps them motivated at it, so we always strive to deliver the personalized approach for our candidates. This helps us to keep both our Candidates and Clients happy.The job opportunities are created by keeping ourselves constantly connected with companies across various industries.
- F&B / Retail / Services
- Finance & Accounting
- Health & Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Logistics/ Supply Chain & Freight Forwarding
- Sales & Marketing
We provide Total Recruitment Solutions, Talent Management, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and HR Consultancy Services that includes the following:
- Permanent Placement
- Executive Search
- Mass Recruitment
- Contract Placement
- Payroll Services
- Work Pass Application Services
- HR Consulting Services
We want you partner you, as Candidates and Clients for this fruitful journey. Write in to us, Our friendly and approachable consultant will get in touch with you!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201602684K
- EA No.: 16C7883
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Commodity Manager (singaporean Only) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Doctorate (PhD)
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023