Singapore Jobs Compliance Advisory – Vice President – Private Bank – Singapore #urgent Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as compliance advisory - vice president - private bank - singapore #urgent with a full time work system, which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.|
|Position||Compliance Advisory - Vice President - Private Bank - Singapore #urgent|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Compliance function assists management and staff in fulfilling their duty of compliance. The function provides a broad range of regulatory and compliance services and advice to all areas of JPMorgan Chase worldwide. Services include regulatory analysis of transactions and activities, formulation of regulatory and control policy, assistance in risk assessment, and new product development and implementation, assistance in the education of staff in regard to compliance policy and procedure.
With a diverse team of Compliance professionals supporting all areas of our business around the globe, the team is working diligently to be innovative and present all business partners with thoughtful and unique solutions to the challenges they face. The Compliance function has a robust set of priorities in place focused on best practice and employee development to ensure goals are delivered.
Private Banking Compliance:
In Asia, the International Private Bank (IPB) Compliance team provides regulatory advisory support to business stakeholders with respect to offering of investment products, discretionary accounts, banking and lending products, digital platform as well as trustee services. The Compliance team performs independent second-line risk assessments, implements the compliance monitoring programs, market conduct violation and sales practices framework, as well as supports the firm-wide horizontal programs on outsourcing, cross border, suitability and fiduciary.
As a member of the Regulatory Advisory team in Singapore, you will be working closely with and providing advice to the Private Bank, assisting in analyzing compliance issues applicable to the business, reviewing business opportunities from a compliance perspective and addressing regulatory inquiries and handling client issues, and helping to drive forward strategic business initiatives and projects
- Advising business partners on Singapore regulatory requirements including but not limited to, deposit and lending products, licensing, data privacy, outsourcing and e-banking.
- Manage regulatory examination and inquiries
- Advise PB business on regulatory change management
- Coordinate / conduct regulatory self-assessments and internal gap analyses
- Review and advise internal policies and procedures
Required Skills and Experience
- Applicant must hold Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Min 10 years of relevant experience in Singapore regulatory compliance advisory role, with demonstrable knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- Prior experience in private banking or wealth management compliance would be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgment and manage execution under pressure.
- Energetic, attentive to detail and capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively and independently in a team-oriented setting, prioritize projects to meet tight deadlines. Highly motivated self-starter with an ability to work independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- We’re a global company whose primary business language is English and so fluency in English is required
|Address||168 Robinson Rd, #17/F J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Compliance Advisory - Vice President - Private Bank - Singapore #urgent position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023