Central Region Jobs Compliance Specialist (manufacturing, Audit, Sox) Sx55 Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Central and surrounding areas as compliance specialist (manufacturing, audit, sox) sx55 with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 4.500 - SGD 5.500 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
|Compliance Specialist (manufacturing, Audit, Sox) Sx55
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
· Facilitate the quarterly and annual SOX management control testing. Coordinate flowchart changes as proposed by process owners, review and revise test plans where necessary. Perform a cursory review of internal testing of key controls for adequacy. Update process flow diagrams and evaluate the key control structure impacted by changes to the company’s business model and risk profile. Evaluate the compliance with the company’s policy on Significant Spreadsheets. Assist with the creation of audit action plans or mitigating controls where necessary.
· Asia DOA administration serving as liaison between headquarters and local DOA delegators to assist with queries and troubleshooting. Work with legal department on policy application for compliance
· Treasury – Prepare Weekly/Month-end Cash Report; Perform account clearing for cross-currencies payments; Posting of bank charges via BlackLine / Electronic Bank Statement (EBS); Transaction clearing via Blackline; and Perform bank reconciliation
· Reporting – Assist with internal and external reporting requirements including data compilation for corporate reporting and external surveys, etc.
· Credit – Create and/or update SAP customer master data; Prepare daily bank exposure reports; Responds to audit confirmations from customers; Release Cash in Advance (CIA) orders; Accounts Receivable (AR) receipt postings
· Tax – Assist with direct and indirect tax compliance requirements data compilation for income tax/GST/TP reporting, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and/or Accounting with minimum 2 years public accounting experience in audit capacity
- Strong business analytical skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Experience with SAP FSCM credit management module and S4/Hana
- Experience with BlackLine
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format, or drop a WS (8900 6399) for faster shortlisting, please click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.
1. Reasons for leaving ALL your employment
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown)
3. Expected monthly salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Lee Shong Xian (Leo)
EA Personnel Reg No: R22104917
|20 Anson Rd, #12-03 Trust Recruit - Singapore Recruitment Agency, Singapore 079912
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Compliance Specialist (manufacturing, Audit, Sox) Sx55 position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023