Singapore Jobs Concur Audit & Compliance – Data Analytics And Reporting | #seek Position at National University of Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation, we National University of Singapore, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as concur audit & compliance - data analytics and reporting | #seek and dedicated to work in contract which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||National University of Singapore|
|Position||Concur Audit & Compliance - Data Analytics And Reporting | #seek|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Build and enhance Concur Central Admin Team’s Audit and Compliance capabilities and develop a robust control environment by leveraging on technologies (data analytics, AI and Machine Learning) in carrying out compliance audit and anomalies detection.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Enhance Audit & Compliance Data Analytics framework
- Review and analyse Concur related quantitative data generated
- Perform deep dive analysis on generated results
- Develop and implement data visualization/dashboard
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns from data collected
- Participate and support ad hoc projects requiring additional analysis and data-heavy reporting
- Visualize and communicate data findings insights to stakeholders (including senior management)
- Explore and implement tools that will develop/enhance audit & compliance framework
Ensure existence of strong control environment through (including but not limited to):
- Regular sharing of compliance audit findings to internal stakeholders to drive improvement in policy compliance/processes
- Providing insightful travel and spend information to stakeholders for better management of budgets/grants
- Building depth and skill sets amongst the team members through training and guidance
- Understanding the audit and compliance knowledge gaps of users by conducting focus group meetings with key users
- Ensuring Policies and Procedures are still relevant in today’s business situation and develop new audit tests
Audit of expense reports to proactively identify issues and ensure compliance to the NUS Travel and Expense Policy. Assist users with issue resolution where necessary.
- Perform the requisite audits (per an agreed audit program) by providing supporting schedules, reconciliations, compiling data for selection, and liaison with internal or external auditors (as required).
- Design any other audit tests (as required).
- Educate and inform relevant stakeholders of non-compliant claims and assist with resolution.
- Develop and update guidelines to enhance awareness on Audit & Compliance.
- Conduct training to enhance internal control environment.
- Propose improvements to operational processes
Any ad-hoc duties as assigned by Reporting Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Finance
- 2 or more years of Concur or similar expense reporting tool experiences in a fast paced, high growth global environment
- Proficient in database language(s) and use of Microsoft Excel
- SAP S/4HANA, SAP Concur and Concur Detect working experience preferred
- Knowledge of basic accounting/accounts payable
- Knowledge of Qlik Sense, Tableau, IBM Cognos report-writing tools and/or Power BI is highly desirable.
- Data mining, machine learning and deep learning technologies knowledge will be a plus
- Ability to visualize and communicate data finding insights to various stakeholders (including senior management)
- Data-driven and passionate in identifying, solving problems through data analysis
- Self-starter in Fast Paced Environment with strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, structured with high degree of initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including previous exposure to senior management and the ability to present information accordingly
- Be a fraud fighter with the tenacity to make things happen
- Possess collaborative mindset, strong leadership and technical knowledge and interest in leading innovative solutions that have significant impact to the NUS Community
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: [[National University of Singapore]]
Department : [[Office of Finance]]
Employee Referral Eligible: Yes
Job requisition ID : 17936
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 200604346E
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
- Specific Location: Singapore