Singapore Jobs Contract Executive, Property & Casualty (2 Years) – (23000103) Position at Income Insurance Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Contract Executive, Property & Casualty (2 years) - (23000103). For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Income Insurance Limited, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Income Insurance Limited
|Contract Executive, Property & Casualty (2 Years) - (23000103)
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Income recognises that a high priority must be placed on our customers’ claims experience. We look for our Claims team to be vigilant, principled and efficient. The successful candidate will be attached to the Property & Casualty Commercial Line claims section which handles claims such as WICA, Public Liability & Property damage claims. As a Contract Executive in this team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Acknowledge and promptly register new claims received into our internal system
- Handle the assignment of new claims to our assigned Third-Party Administrator
- Receive incoming mail & upload into the online system
- Reconciliation of internal claims data against regulator’s data
- Update claims recovery receipts into the system, liaise with our appointed debt collectors/ Finance Department to reconcile receipts, create debit notes & update Recovery report
- Provide timely assistance to the claims teams in other administrative tasks such as the printing of hardcopy letters, arranging for AR registered mail, etc
- Prepare monthly/ad-hoc claims & recovery reports
- Any other tasks as assigned
- Minimum A levels or Diploma in any discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in administrative work.
- Candidates with BCP, ComGI certification or have previous experience in an insurance related industry will have an added advantage
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and collaborative individual with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Income was established in 1970 to provide affordable insurance for workers in Singapore. Today, two million people in Singapore look to Income for trusted advice and solutions when making their most important financial decisions. Our wide network of advisers and partners provide life, health and general insurance products and services to serve the protection, savings and investment needs of customers across all segments of society.
Right from the start, Income was made different. Our social purpose of maximising value for our policyholders defines us as a social enterprise as we continue to make insurance accessible, affordable and sustainable for all.
In 2017, Income had over $36.3 billion in assets under management. Our financial strength and diversified investment portfolio is reflected by our strong credit ratings which underpin the delivery of our commitment to customers.
Income’s corporate social responsibility initiative, OrangeAid, is committed to empower a better future for children and youth from disadvantaged backgrounds.
For more about Income, please visit ww.income.com.sg.
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: M4-0003030-8
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Comprehensive Staff Benefits