West Jobs (contract)administrative Executive [west/ 5 Days/ Near To Mrt/ Urgent!!] Position at Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in West and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of (contract)administrative executive [west/ 5 days/ near to mrt/ urgent!!] and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 3.000 - SGD 3.800 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd|
|Position||(contract)administrative Executive [west/ 5 Days/ Near To Mrt/ Urgent!!]|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.800|
[Order Number: 2302-64353]
- In-charge of company administrative duties
- In-charge to follow up of miscellaneous administrative insurance coverage
- In charge the application on administrative and accounts expenses with justification
- Checking of promoter’s commission calculation and submit to 3rd party.
- Matching of invoice from 3rd Party HR services
- Organizing company trips, D & D and events/ bonding activities
- Perform administration functions to HODs and MD
- Travel & visa coordination, hotel reservation, routine files update
- Preparation of oversea visitors’ visa invitation letter
- Sorting & verifying payment of NT-vendors invoice (travel, courier etc) for account dept payment
- Assist to maintain OHS requirement updates
- Arrangement for dispatch assignment with courier service
- Input data for Business planning for data reporting purpose
b) General Affairs:
- In-charge & Assist Office General affairs / office maintenance / communication equipment
- In-charge Office administration, updating & maintenance of officeequipment and general affairs support
- In-charge the general affair matters in the company for internal and externalneed
- In charge for pantry lady’s job duty (UEMS)
- Dealing and negotiating with suppliers of various business needs (e.g. office service providers, office supply vendors etc)
- Sorting and update of monthly telco invoices and reporting to management
- Purchasing office supplier and pantry supplier, Pantry & Stationery ordering.
- Purchase requisition / purchase order role function for HRADM in AX system (developing into SAP).
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant working experiences
- Conversant in Microsoft Excel is a must
- Strong passion to strive and grow their career in Administrative & General Affairs
- We will also consider candidate who are keen to learn even though do not fulfilled all the job responsibilities
To Apply, please kindly email your updated resume to cv_alwin(A)goodjobcreations.com.sg
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities
EA Personnel Name: Alwin Goh Jun Hao
EA Personnel Reg. no.: R2095575
EA License no.: 07C5771
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Good Job Creations Singapore (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at ww.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1325719
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051
Your data may be used by our affiliated companies under WILL Group Asia Pacific (https://willgroup.co.jp/en/index.html) for the sole purpose of recruitment.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200618166E
- EA No.: 07C5771
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days