Singapore Jobs Coo – Kyc Client Onboarding, – Associate/ Avp, #jobsthatmatter #jobsthatmatter, Position at Deutsche Bank AG
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Deutsche Bank AG is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as COO - KYC Client Onboarding, - Associate/ AVP, #JobsThatMatter #JobsThatMatter, for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Deutsche Bank AG
|Coo - Kyc Client Onboarding, - Associate/ Avp, #jobsthatmatter #jobsthatmatter,
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
The KYC Client Onboarding Associate is responsible for ensuring client is successfully on boarded as required per global KYC policy, local KYC requirements, meeting tax, and regulatory norms. The individual will be responsible for a variety of objectives including client due diligence, fronting the KYC control teams and liaising with all levels of management across customers for CIB (GTB, CF, GM) business lines, Compliance, and other support areas to ensure and efficient, flexible and accurate process for on-boarding clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the inflow of request and prioritize KYC Client onboarding
- Ensure business and client is provided with the KYC, Tax, and regulatory requirements for all onboarding request
- Ensure key stakeholders are kept informed of the progress, challenges, and escalating issues where appropriate. Interact with Front Office and External Clients as appropriate and be hands on. Take end to end ownership and coordinate with various teams to get the task done (Credit, Compliance, Legal etc)
- Follow up on any delays and deficiency on KYC docs
- Perform quality checks to ensure that defined guideline is adhered whilst working as the process owner and to ensure end-to-end management of all activities
- Ensure adherence to standards, procedures and also identify risk mitigates and is fully aware of Operational Risk management
- Perform the Client reconciliation between downstream systems and KYC records and responsible for remediation of legacy clients.
- Solid experience in the Banking/Finance industry in a client on boarding/KYC environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to liaise with internal compliance (AFC) and client outreach teams.
- KYC policy knowledge for Local Singapore and Hong Kong regulations, with the appetite to keep up to date with all regulatory changes.
- Relevant KYC background with experience working in Client Onboarding team. Has worked as maker or Checker and experience on dealing with clients and internal Sales teams
- Ability to use sound judgment to determine due diligence quality and if meets regulatory standards.
- Able to cope well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Eye for detail and willingness to question current state practices
- Ability to apply regulatory guidance to review process in absence of written policy
- Strong time management, organizational, planning and follow-up skills; ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to build relationships by communicating, influencing and negotiating effectively with business heads, senior managers, consultants, technical experts across the whole department and business users .
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Deutsche Bank
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we’re driving change and innovation in the industry – championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you’re talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you’re exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S72FC2238G
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Coo - Kyc Client Onboarding, - Associate/ Avp, #jobsthatmatter #jobsthatmatter, position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023