Singapore Jobs Cook Position at Paprika & Cumin Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Cook with full time working hours for our company office, Paprika & Cumin Pte. Ltd., for residents of Singapore and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant and at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Paprika & Cumin Pte. Ltd., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Cook.
|Company||Paprika & Cumin Pte. Ltd.|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Full Job Description
Authentic, inspiring, out-going, passionate and warm? Yes, that’s you! PEMENCO welcomes you onboard with us if you are the above. We are looking for an individual who poses an affinity for good guest service.
Join us as a Cook in PEMENCO family. This is a vital role that marks the core giving the best experience to our guest.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Prepares and serve menu items in compliant with menu recipe and upholding the highest standards.
- Prepares workstations and collect all necessity for service.
- Tracks and date stamps food items.
- Ensures that food storage & workspace is tidy and well maintained at all times.
- Inform Chef-in-charge of replenishments and new orders.
- Follow instructions on ingredient handling to minimize food waste.
- Proper use of kitchen equipment and utensils.
- Opens and closes the workstation as per SOP.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
You should have the following skills that we are looking for:
- A guest-first approach to hospitality.
- Proven restaurant experience is a plus.
- Attention to cleanliness and safety,
- Carry oneself with positivity during operational duty and display of good vibe influence to our guests and team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Possesses problem solving, motivating and organization skills.
- Passion to work in a dynamic environment.
- Communicate well as both a team player and team leader with good adaptability skills to operational changes wherever improvements are required.
You can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package:
- Monthly sales target incentives
- Career growth opportunities
- Eyecare, Dental, Medical & Insurance Coverage
- 5.5/6 Days Alternate work week
- Referral bonus
|Address||30 Victoria St, #01-15/16 PEMENCO, CHIJMES, Singapore 187996|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: 201329126D
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Cook position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023