Singapore Jobs Corporate Tax Advisory – Senior Associate Position at PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Corporate Tax Advisory - Senior Associate. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services Pte. Ltd., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services Pte. Ltd.
|Corporate Tax Advisory - Senior Associate
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
We believe that challenges are better solved together. That’s why you’ll join a diverse, global community of solvers – an unexpected mix of people that come together to build trust in society and solve important problems. With us, you are encouraged to lead with your heart and values, and where your unique skills are developed and put to work in unexpected and exciting ways, superpowered by technology.
Our Tax Services helps businesses and individuals to achieve their tax objectives in today’s global landscape with the experience and foresight to make the best strategic decisions. As one of the largest tax practices in Singapore, we are a trusted advisor to clients and foster a collaborative relationship, powered by the latest technology and data-driven insights to make decisions in tax strategy, planning and compliance.
Achieving your tax objectives in today’s global landscape requires experience and foresight. Make the best decisions to strategically move your business forward with confidence.
How will you value-add?
As a Senior Associate, your key responsibilities are as stated below but not limited to:
- You will be involved in developing tax solutions and providing comprehensive and effective tax compliance and advisory services to our top-tier corporate clients across a diverse range of industries.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in a broad range of projects, which could include transactions, M&A and international structuring work.
- You are also expected to support senior staff members in identifying new business opportunities and developing and marketing new products or service offerings.
- Recognised Degree and/or relevant Postgraduate/Professional Qualification in Accounting, Tax, Business, Economics or Law related fields.
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience in the corporate tax compliance and/or tax advisory space.
- Strong in written and spoken English;
- Communicates with impact, knowledge and strong understanding of client’s needs;
- Possessing an accreditation by SCTP will be an added advantage
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: 200613195K