Singapore Jobs Corporate Tax Poly Internship Position at Pricewaterhousecoopers Risk Services Pte. Ltd._
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Corporate Tax Poly Internship in our company, Pricewaterhousecoopers Risk Services Pte. Ltd._. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a internship system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation and possess a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Pricewaterhousecoopers Risk Services Pte. Ltd._|
|Position||Corporate Tax Poly Internship|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Internship|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
With more than 300 tax professionals, our Tax Services team is one of the largest tax practices in Singapore. We advise world-class financial institutions and end-users on all aspects of tax-efficient funding structures, assisting them with various financing and treasury issues as well as providing comprehensive tax solutions and tax strategy planning to clients across different industries including Financial Services, Consumer and Industrial Goods, Services, Technology, Info-communications, Entertainment and Media.
In Corporate Tax, you will provide tax advice to various clients – managing the impact tax has on their business. Your assignments may involve preparing annual accounts, restructuring multi-million dollar portfolios, buying businesses, and advising our clients on their business tax planning. As an Associate, you will get the opportunity to broaden your compliance and consulting skills.
We are looking for poly interns to join us from September 2022 – February 2023.
You will assist the team to provide comprehensive and effective corporate tax compliance and advisory services to our clients which include large multinational companies and smaller local businesses across multiple industries.
- Accountancy, Business, Economics, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or Law students
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative
- Have a good co-curricular activities record
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence
- Please note we accept onlyone application per candidate. You may indicate your second preference in the same application. We recommend that you apply to your preferred position that closely aligns with your skills, passions and interests.
- You can indicate another role in the same application form. Duplicate entries will slow down your application with us.
- Kindly upload both your resume and degree audit or transcript in PDF format all under Resume attachment upload
- Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Address||7 Straits View, Pricewaterhousecoopers Cm Services Pte. Ltd., Singapore 018936|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 198105170G
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Corporate Tax Poly Internship position job vacancies
- Internship job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023