Singapore Jobs Corporate Travel Consultant | Mnc | Airline & Hotel Position at Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Corporate Travel Consultant | MNC | Airline & Hotel for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 3.500 - SGD 4.500, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd.
|Corporate Travel Consultant | Mnc | Airline & Hotel
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
This role will be working with the rest of the team members to attend to corporate travel arrangements – including booking of flights, accomodation, tours, etc.
Adecco is partnering with a global travel management company specializing in various forms of travelling, and they are looking for a Corporate Travel Sales Consultant to join their expanding team!
- Ensure clients’ Corporate Domestic & International travel requirements are completed within the organization’s travel polices through various forms such as emails, calls, etc.
- Analyze the fares and travel routes to provide best fare ooptions for all travel itineraries
- Trained and to be familair with all travel booking systems including, but not limited to, GDS, Great Call Experience, point of sale processing tools, etc.
- Manage prioritization of workload and communicate to team leader or colleagues as and when requried
- Provide high levels of customer service according to brand standards
- Maintain productivity ensuring high quality error free transactions
- A preference for a minimum of 2 years’ corporate or retail travel experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong customer service skills
- Strong time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills while being able to prioritize deadlines
- Knowledge of products including car hire, hotels and rail would be an added advantage
- Prepare your updated resume please include detailed past working experiences in point form, an executive summary about yourself in terms of experience, expertise, key achievements & highlight and your current & expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to [email protected] and in MS Word Copy
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Melody Cheng Si Yun
Direct Line: 8028 3632
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R21100930
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,00 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,00 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time.
Adecco is Singapore’s leading HR solutions partner. For more than 34 years, Adecco provides a comprehensive array of HR solutions and consulting services which includes mid to staff level talent acquisition, contract recruitment, outsourcing, field sales and marketing as well as payroll services. Our teams are specialized in accounting & finance, administration, banking, engineering, healthcare & life sciences, human resources, IT&T, retail & events, sales & marketing, supply chain & logistics and other corporate functions.
Speak with an Adecco consultant to find out how we may be able to help you in your career and life goals.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 198500164K
- EA No.: 91C2918
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Specific Location: Singapore River