West Jobs Cost Analyst – Km Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Cost Analyst - KM. For those of you who live in West and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum degree of Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 4.500 - SGD 5.500. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Cost Analyst - Km|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.500|
- Responsible for monthly financial reporting which also includes production variance analysis, cost absorption analysis, budgeting, forecasting, inventory management and investment activities
- Responsible for overall product standard costing accuracy
- Identify measurable KPIs linking to performance management system.
- Participates in cost-saving and process efficiency activities / initiatives.
- Identify data anomalies, trends, or deviations and introduce strategies for improvement. Support other ad-hoc analysis.
Knowledge and Skills
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance
- At least 5 years costing & analysis experience in manufacturing industry
- Intermediate/Advance knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Powerpoint)
- Intermediate knowledge of SAP CO module
- Thorough knowledge in product costing, variance analysis and budgeting/forecasting
- Good understanding of a production driven environment
- In-depth understanding of relationship between different Financial KPIs
- Intercultural competence to work in a global context
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format to ref7 at trustrecruit.com.sg or please click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Moy Jia Qin (Kollen)
EA Personnel Reg No: R23113358
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Cost Analyst - Km position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in West 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of West 2023