Central Region Jobs Credit Analyst Position at Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Central and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Credit Analyst and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank
|Type of Work
Focus on corporate files belonging to the CIB business line in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand as well as corporate files under SFI Coverage.
- Undertake preparation / updating of financials in Anadefi.
- Assist in the analysis & writing of concise credit files, ensuring that all relevant supporting documents are attached in Phidias, monitoring the economic evolution of clients and the global limits on groups (checks & prepares limits etc).
- Minutes-taking at Local Credit Risk Committee (CRC).
- Performs checks on the correct input of data into Eurecca for credit limit authorizations. Update Phidias post-CRC.
- Update & monitor the annual review calendar & late ratings reports; weekly follow-ups with FO to ensure timely annual reviews / updated ratings.
- Monitor and (internal) independent re-computation / verification of financial covenants.
- Industry / sector analysis.
- Ad hoc projects as determined by the Head (sector research, attendances at analysts’ briefing etc).
- Any other functions / projects as requested by the Head.
Key Internal Contacts
FO RMs, RPC & local management
2. Systems Used – Phidias-Eurecca / Anadefi / Euclid / Cortex / SETI CPOS amongst others
Outlook, Office, Intranet
3. Legal and Regulatory Responsibilities
- Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements, including, but not limited to, the Singapore Compliance manual and Compliance policies and procedures as issued from time to time; Financial Security requirements, including, but not limited to, the prevention of Financial Crime and Fraud including reporting obligations to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
- Maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure to be fully qualified to undertake the role. Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain competence.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Credit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank, a full-licensed bank with several business operations in Singapore,is seeking suitable candidate for its Commercial Banking Middle Office department.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 198204365E
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)