East Jobs Credit Executive | Collections Position at Dickson Capital Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Dickson Capital Pte Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically East and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Credit Executive | Collections and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Dickson Capital Pte Ltd
|Credit Executive | Collections
|Type of Work
With more than 30 years of history in the automotive industry, we are privileged to be able to provide premier automobile solutions to our loyal and steady clientele.
We are looking for independent, meticulous, analytical and task-driven individuals who are keen to build a career in credit control/collections.
Why Join Us?
- You will report directly to the Senior Manager, allowing much knowledge to be shared and ample room for growth
- Family-like working environment within the team, helping one another in times of need
- Incentives, punctuality allowance, AWS and attractive bonus payout (bonus subject to company and individual performance)
- Marriage and birthday leave entitlements on top of annual and medical leave
- Handle call-in enquiries from stakeholders (i.e. Hirer/Guarantors/Authorised Purchaser (Dealers/Brokers)
- Update ERP entries for payments
- Generate and send reminder letters, 4th and 5th schedules when necessary
- Facilitate vehicle redemption, prepare and issue release letters
- Manage filing of HP loan agreements and related documents
- Provide daily full settlement quotations to dealers from sales team/fax requests/internal mails
- End-to-end completion for full settlement, documentation and closing file after full payment
- Prepare weekly collection dashboard
- Minimum 1 year of related working experience
- All courses of study are welcomed to apply
- Has strong command of English, with both written and oral communication skills
- Customer-centric and meticulous with the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good multi-tasking, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications will be an advantage
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Dickson Capital Pte Ltd (DCP) was incorporated in 2007. It is a member of the Dickson Group, which has been established in Singapore since 1988. DCP is a credit agent representing numerous reputable financial institutions such as DBS, Maybank, Tokyo Century and many others. It supports car dealers, direct car buyers and sellers with competitive Hire Purchase and In-House Loans, Floor Stock Loans and Insurance. It is also a member of Hire Purchase, Finance and Leasing Association of Singapore (HPFLAS).
- Industry: Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
- Registration No.: 200705444W
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), AWS, Variable bonus, Birthday leave, Marriage leave, Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm Alternate Sat: 9am – 1pm