Singapore Jobs Crm Executive | Luxury Retail | Up To $4.5k/mth Position at Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd. are looking for candidates for the position of crm executive | luxury retail | up to $4.5k/mth with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 4.000 - SGD 4.500 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd.
|Crm Executive | Luxury Retail | Up To $4.5k/mth
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
This role will be working in the Marketing team to gather consumer data and information and provide insights and recommendations on their client’s purchasing behaviour, purchasing history, etc., aimed to increase customer loyalty and retention
Adecco is partnering with a Swiss luxury watchmaker and they are looking for a CRM Executive to join their team!
Permanent employment with attractive remunerations and benefits (Basic + AWS + PB)
- Develop & manage Customer Database
- Analyzes Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system data in response to sales and brand initiatives or enquiries records
- Able to identify facts and trends tovmake recommendations.
- Provides valuable insight into customers’ behavior and preferences at different stages of their relationship with the company.
- Manage quality and consistency of data, generate reports and input data to support organization initiatives.
- Establish workflows, standards and entering data in the CRM
- Optimize CRM assets and relational contents to drive customer engagement and loyalty across key touchpoints.
- Collaborate with other departments to develop integrated CRM plans.
- Strengthen the CRM benchmarking and competitor analyses.
- Perform other related duties, special projects and assignments as required.
- Min 2 years of experience in Marketing and CRM
- Proven experience in CRM systems, data analysis, and statistical tools
- Advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft packages, especially Excel.
- Preferably with experience in the luxury industry
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, customer oriented.
- Prepare your updated resume please include detailed past working experiences in point form, an executive summary about yourself in terms of experience, expertise, key achievements & highlight and your current & expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to [email protected] and in MS Word Copy
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Melody Cheng Si Yun
Direct Line: 8028 3632
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R21100930
|1 Scotts Rd, #18-08 Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd, Shaw Centre, Singapore 228208
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,00 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,00 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time.
Adecco is Singapore’s leading HR solutions partner. For more than 34 years, Adecco provides a comprehensive array of HR solutions and consulting services which includes mid to staff level talent acquisition, contract recruitment, outsourcing, field sales and marketing as well as payroll services. Our teams are specialized in accounting & finance, administration, banking, engineering, healthcare & life sciences, human resources, IT&T, retail & events, sales & marketing, supply chain & logistics and other corporate functions.
Speak with an Adecco consultant to find out how we may be able to help you in your career and life goals.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 198500164K
- EA No.: 91C2918
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Specific Location: Singapore River