Singapore Jobs Cro – Coverage Risk Manager, Apac Non-financial Risk Management -vp – #worknow Position at Deutsche Bank AG
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as CRO - Coverage Risk Manager, APAC Non-Financial Risk Management -VP - #Worknow. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Deutsche Bank AG, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Deutsche Bank AG
|Cro - Coverage Risk Manager, Apac Non-financial Risk Management -vp - #worknow
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Details of the Division and Team:
The Coverage Risk Manger APAC NFRM is an important role within the NFRM APAC.
Function with a specific focus on the risk portfolio comprising of key countries in the Region such as Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines etc. along with businesses and infrastructure functions based in Singapore.
The role reports to the Deputy Head of NFRM in Singapore, with NFRM being an independent risk function reporting globally to the Group Chief Risk Officer and locally to the APAC Chief Risk Officer
What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce is better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
You can expect:
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday and flexible working arrangements
Your key responsibilities:
The following duties are included in the day-to-day activities:
- Support Non-Financial Risk Management (NFRM) team and advise key Business and Infrastructure partners on all relevant NFR processes and tools, as required
- Contribute to manage Non-Financial Risk Management work stream of special projects
- Drive Country and Regional Risk Assessment exercise including review of Dynamic RCA data triggers and impact on the risk profiles. Providing challenge, approval or veto as appropriate for the Risk and Control assessment outputs as required.
- Facilitate updates to Risk Profile in Risk Assessment Applications such as BCS
- Perform Analysis of Global Critical and overdue Significant Audit Findings and determine impact on APAC Risk Profile
- Monitor control environment in allocated Countries and Businesses and pro-actively manage deficiencies including timely escalation to management (i.e. SII/GFMS issues; OR event data quality and risk remediation).
- Participate in Control Assurance exercises as part of One Bank Control program.
- Escalate material OR Events and Risk Appetite breaches.
- Perform effective challenge process on Risk identification and Assessment activities e.g. Review lessons learned, Read Across, New Product Approvals and Risk Acceptances
- Support various Regulatory submissions on NFR matters to various Regulators in Region including MAS.
- Participate and lead Regulatory adherence exercise for NFR policies and procedures
- Participate in ICAAP, Basel II Disclosures, Risk and Capital Profile finalization for relevant countries
- Support the completion of regulatory surveys, reporting and inspections on the topic of NFR
- Support the management of Audit and Regulatory Findings within NFRM
- Support the production of regional/ business specific top risk analysis / risk profiles and represent NFRM in regional/ Business risk governance structure to be an integral part of the regional governance process in the organization.
Governance, Data and Technology
- Participate and lead various NFR initiatives and programs in countries and in the APAC.
- Provide effective and demonstrable challenge to the risk owners and measure evidence of challenge and resolution
- Support roll out of new applications such as EMAP in Region.
- Develop effective MIs for OR RWAs, Risk Profile, Framework changes, Remediation Programs etc
- Support submission of information for various internal MIs within NFRM such as Weekly Progress Report, NPA Review Tracker, LL/ Read Across Tracker, NFRM Governance Minimum Standards etc.
- Develop and deliver regional/Business specific Non-Financial Risk training
- Promoting information flow (communication and reporting) to support appropriate Non-Financial Risk Management awareness and knowledge (e.g. through education and training across the group).
- Embed Accountability and ownership of Non-Financial Risk Management in the Business and Country stakeholders.
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a risk management function within an investment bank, accounting firm or consultancy advising on non-financial risks/operational risk management.
- Proven experience in performing/reviewing risk management frameworks encompassing governance, risk identification and monitoring, scenario analysis and risk appetite setting
- Proven experience and knowledge of Banking products, Regulatory guidelines on Non-financial Risk Management topics
- Proven experience in stakeholder management across business lines, building constructive partnerships with diverse stakeholders, and the ability to record and describe complex issues clearly and succinctly, in a way that are easily understandable by any recipient of the relevant topics
- Experience in managing Non-Financial Risks or Risk Management associated activities
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate effectively to Senior Management
- Excellent Microsoft Office Products knowledge
- Degree in Finance, Business or Economics
Role is required to be performed on-site at One Raffles Quay office. Relevant vaccination requirement applies
How we’ll support you:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Deutsche Bank
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we’re driving change and innovation in the industry – championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you’re talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you’re exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S72FC2238G
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Cro - Coverage Risk Manager, Apac Non-financial Risk Management -vp - #worknow position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023