Singapore Jobs Cro – Liquidity Risk Management – Risk Manager – Vice President #seekbetter Position at Deutsche Bank AG
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Deutsche Bank AG are looking for candidates for the position of cro - liquidity risk management - risk manager – vice president #seekbetter with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Deutsche Bank AG
|Cro - Liquidity Risk Management - Risk Manager – Vice President #seekbetter
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Details of the Division and Team:
As part of the Chief Risk Office (CRO), Liquidity Risk Management (LRM) is accountable for providing independent challenge and oversight of the liquidity management practices undertaken by Treasury and the businesses.
In this capacity, LRM sets the overall liquidity risk management framework, which includes the liquidity risk appetite and related limits, as well as all related liquidity risk policies and governance. Across APAC LRM provides oversight of the individual business units and related legal entities and subsidiaries, as part of the defined overarching Risk framework. LRM is also responsible for designing Deutsche Bank’s liquidity stress scenarios, in addition to validating and challenging individual stress testing methodologies developed by Treasury.
What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
You can expect:
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday & Flexible Working Arrangement.
Your key responsibilities:
- Oversight and validation of the Liquidity Management framework applied by Treasury, including the execution and documentation of a model validation process.
- Liquidity Risk oversight across various business units including analysis and interpretation of limit exposures, liquidity risk indicators and portfolio developments
- Autonomous support and oversight of Liquidity Risk aspects for legal entities and subsidiaries in the APAC region, including representation of the Group Liquidity Risk Management function in local senior management committees
- Developing liquidity risk limits and monitoring metrics to support the liquidity risk appetite
- Contributing to the ongoing Risk Identification process and development of the related risk taxonomy framework
- Engaging with the business areas to build a strong mutual understanding of their liquidity risk drivers and potential risk mitigation strategies
- Performing various “deep dive” liquidity risk assessments of business and Treasury activities
- Developing and performing regular ad hoc /liquidity downside analyses to assess the impact of plausible near-term events which could affect DB’s liquidity profile
- Updating and enhancing related liquidity risk policies
Your skills and experience:
- University degree in Banking, Finance, Economics or other comparable disciplines
- At least 8 years of experience within a Treasury, Liquidity Risk function or Risk function with transferable skills.
- Experience in liquidity or related stress testing development
- Familiarity with respect to topical issues in liquidity regulation such as local regulations, Basel II and CRD IV.
- Results driven attitude, with a strong desire to improve processes and practices where appropriate
- Strong sense of entrepreneurship, with an ability to work within a global team
- Ability to collaborate with team members across different time zones and cultures.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Role is required to be performed on-site at One Raffles Quay office. Relevant vaccination requirement applies.
How we’ll support you:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
About us and our teams:
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. click here to see what we do.
Deutsche Bank & Diversity
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.
|One Raffles Quay, Level 17 Deutsche Bank, South Tower, Singapore 048583
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Deutsche Bank
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we’re driving change and innovation in the industry – championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you’re talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you’re exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S72FC2238G
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Cro - Liquidity Risk Management - Risk Manager – Vice President #seekbetter position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023