Singapore Jobs Cro – Market Risk Management – Market Risk Manager – Vice President #worknow Position at Deutsche Bank AG
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as CRO – Market Risk Management – Market Risk Manager – Vice President #WorkNow in our business office, Deutsche Bank AG.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Deutsche Bank AG
|Cro – Market Risk Management – Market Risk Manager – Vice President #worknow
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Details of the Division and Team:
The Chief Risk Office function has Group-wide responsibility for the management and control of all credit, market, operational, enterprise and liquidity risks and has the responsibility of continual development of methods for risk measurement, frameworks and creating a bank wide strong risk culture. Deutsche Bank has been named ‘Bank Risk Manager of the Year’ by the leading publication risk.net for the second consecutive year (2020 & 2021).
Market Risk Management (MRM) is part of our independent Risk function and sits within the Market and Valuations Risk Management (MVRM) group.
One of the primary objectives of Market Risk Management is to ensure that our business units’ risk exposure is within the approved risk appetite commensurate with its defined strategy.
To achieve this objective, Market Risk Management works closely together with risk takers (“the business units”) and other control and support groups.
What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
You can expect:
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services.
- Comprehensive leave benefits.
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- 25 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday & Flexible Working Arrangement
Your key responsibilities:
The successful applicant will be at Vice-President Level and will be responsible to
- monitor market activity, review positions taken by risk takers and to communicate to senior management.
- challenge the status quo, promote change and coordinate transformation of methodologies, measurements & processes with the business and support functions.
Key responsibilities include
- Daily monitoring of Asia risk positions and changes in the portfolio across both linear and non-linear products
- Frequent interaction with traders on reviewing positions and potentially limits
- Conduct and review scenario analysis and update when required
- Monitoring of VaR/SVaR/IRC drivers and impact on RWA optimization.
- FRTB oversight and impact analysis
- Assist Asia EM MRM Head monitor and review overall Asia EM risk exposures
- Daily review of APAC economic, fixed income and FX market news and price movements
- Report preparation and communication to senior MRM management
- Monitor Asia EM limits and advise/take action when necessary
- Assist in deep dive portfolio reviews, RNIV and RNIEC reviews, Stress Testing, Risk factor reviews, FRTB preparation, PnL analysis, audit and regulatory inspection preparation,
- Highlight gaps and weaknesses in current coverage, measurement and/or methodologies
- Model and methodology awareness and key liaison point with model valuation and methodology staff
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor or Post graduate degree in a quantitative field, e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering
- 8+ years of experience in Market Risk, Valuations or Trading/Structuring
- 8+ years working experience in derivative products including FX/Rates vanilla options and structured products
- Strong individual who is numerate, articulate and confident. Must be able to interact and build relationships with front office and infrastructure functions
- A problem solver who can work independently.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work with diverse and multicultural teams in different regions and time zones.
Role is required to be performed on-site at One Raffles Quay office. Relevant vaccination requirement applies.
How we’ll support you:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Deutsche Bank
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we’re driving change and innovation in the industry – championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you’re talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you’re exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S72FC2238G
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Cro – Market Risk Management – Market Risk Manager – Vice President #worknow position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023