Singapore Jobs Cro – Valuation Control Specialist – Vice President #seekbetter Position at Deutsche Bank AG
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Deutsche Bank AG is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of cro - valuation control specialist - vice president #seekbetter and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Deutsche Bank AG
|Cro - Valuation Control Specialist - Vice President #seekbetter
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Details of the Division and Team:
The Chief Risk Office function has Group-wide responsibility for the management and control of all credit, market, operational, enterprise and liquidity risks and has the responsibility of continual development of methods for risk measurement, frameworks and creating a bank wide strong risk culture. Deutsche Bank has been named ‘Bank Risk Manager of the Year’ by the leading publication risk.net for the second consecutive year (2020 & 2021).
Valuation Control (VC) is part of our independent Risk function and sits within the Market and Valuations Risk Management (MVRM) group. The primary objectives of the VC APAC team are to ensure the integrity and control over all aspects of the valuation of the bank’s trading portfolios in the region, act as an internal advisor and operate a center of excellence for valuation risk and methodology.
What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
You can expect:
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday & Flexible Working Arrangement
Your key responsibilities:
The successful applicant will be up to a Vice-President Level and will be part of the Valuation Control team overseeing the Global Financing and Credit Trading (GFCT) business where you will gain broad market and technical exposure to bonds, loans, derivatives, and securitized products across the region.
Key responsibilities include
- Develop an understanding and identification of the key valuation risk areas. Understand the nature and risks of transactions, their key valuation drivers and establish a valuation risk monitoring framework.
- Liaise with Trading, senior Finance management, Market Risk Management, internal/external audit and regulators on valuation issues as they arise.
- Review and validate Trading valuation models and assumptions. Independent modeling of transactions may also be required periodically.
- Detailed analysis of the transaction including review of relevant market indicators, comparable firms, credit ratings and spreads, industry/sector fundamentals, etc. Conduct independent research as necessary to support valuation review with some requiring fundamental valuation techniques in addition to market or model based.
- Ensure all aspects of the valuation review and control process are adequately documented based on internal and external requirements. Manage the monthly/quarterly valuation review process.
- Develop and implement a consistent methodology and process across all business areas for the independent valuation assessment of complex structured transactions. This includes an assessment at the inception of the transaction, conducting ongoing regular valuation reviews, and proposing appropriate reserving methodologies.
- Assess the technical issues pertaining to IFRS 7 level 3 asset valuation including modeling, market data, calibration, etc. In conjunction with the Model Risk Management Team, assess the adequacy of valuation model controls to ensure continuing model validity, including the underlying model and calibration of model parameters.
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a middle office, product control or valuation control function role within a financial institute, investment bank or buy-side firm with a focus on reviewing and analyzing complex structured trades
- Strong understanding of cash flow modeling and structured finance as well as exposure to hybrid derivatives and securitized products.
- Broad knowledge of banking products such as fixed income, flow products, valuation control, interest rates, credit and FX products
- Specific exposure to the reserving, pricing, and modeling aspects of valuation control of trading businesses.
- Highly motivated candidate, capable to work well both in a team environment and effectively under pressure.
- Able to devise creative solutions to issues as they arise while maintaining a strategic perspective.
- Good communication skills and the ability to build constructive relationships with business and other infrastructure teams, while at the same time being able to challenge with confidence when required.
- Good working knowledge of Excel and possibly VBA, and hands-on experience of market data providers including Reuters, Bloomberg, and IHS Markit
- Experience with fundamental credit and investment analysis
Role is required to be performed on-site at One Raffles Quay office. Relevant vaccination requirement applies.
How we’ll support you:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
About us and our teams:
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. click here to see what we do.
Deutsche Bank & Diversity
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.
|One Raffles Quay, Level 17 Deutsche Bank, South Tower, Singapore 048583
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Deutsche Bank
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we’re driving change and innovation in the industry – championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you’re talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you’re exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S72FC2238G
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Cro - Valuation Control Specialist - Vice President #seekbetter position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023