Singapore Jobs Culinary Intern (6 Months) Position at CAPITOL HOTEL MANAGEMENT PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Culinary Intern (6 Months). For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, CAPITOL HOTEL MANAGEMENT PTE LTD, and able to work under system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|CAPITOL HOTEL MANAGEMENT PTE LTD
|Culinary Intern (6 Months)
|Type of Work
The job of Culinary Intern is executed satisfactorily when:
- Prepare kitchen equipment for use.
- Assemble and prepare ingredients for menu items. Prepare simple food items.
- Prepare food for service.
- Assist with checking, receiving, and storing of goods. Maintain storage areas.
- Clean kitchen and equipment. Handle waste and linen.
- Maintain a hygienic kitchen and high standards of personal hygiene.
- Attend all briefings.
- Participate in training.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
- Warm, pleasant, friendly and confident, with good interpersonal skills.
- Possess good command of English
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realize their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Located in Singapore’s charming civic and cultural district, the iconic Capitol Building and Stamford House have been restored to unveil as The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore. A quintessential masterpiece of beautifully conserved architecture uplifted with a modern touch and bespoke hospitality, this exclusive retreat promises luxury at its finest.
Timeless yet contemporary, the hotel features 155guestrooms and suites, a lobby lounge, anoutdoor saltwater relaxation pool, a fitness centre and Spa, and an exclusive event space, as well as a bespoke bar and asignature restaurant helmed by a Michelin-starred chef.The discovery continues, with the hotel connected to the luxury heritage lifestyle destination, Capitol Singapore – encompassing an exclusive 39-unit Eden Residences Capitol, a premium retail mall Capitol Piazza, and the legendary Capitol Theatre.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 201017293M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Duty meals provided