Singapore Jobs Curriculum Manager Position at MORRIS ALLEN STUDY CENTRE
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, MORRIS ALLEN STUDY CENTRE is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Curriculum Manager for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Healthcare & Diagnosis/Others, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|MORRIS ALLEN STUDY CENTRE
|Type of Work
Your duties will include:
- work with the head and other managers to develop and improve the curriculum
- hire, train, and manage teachers to ensure the quality of teaching
- communicate with parents
- teach young students
- Possess at least 5 years of relevant working experience in teaching Primary School English (MOE Curriculum)
- Prior experience in managing staff
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English
- Proficient in word processing, publishing and using online tools
- Excellent grasp of grammar and pedagogy
- Enjoy working with children
This job requires you to commute to various locations (Bukit Batok, Boon Lay and Kovan).
Work week: Tuesday to Saturday, including some weeknights
|205 Hougang Street 21, Morris Allen English (MAE), Singapore 530205
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Morris Allen English was set up in 1993 by Mr Morris Allen. All our teachers are fully qualified native English speakers and are registered with the MOE. We use teaching methods which are proven to motivate and encourage a child's love for the English language.
The programmes in Morris Allen English have been carefully developed in consultation with MOE teachers to cater for students from Nursery to GCE 'O' Level. We also keep our class sizes small. Not only do we assist students to excel in their school English programme, but we provide them with English skills for life.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 47262200E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Wednesday to Friday, 2pm to 9.30pm; Saturday and Sunday, 9am to 6pm