Tuas Jobs Customer Care Executive Position at OCEAN LUBRICANTS PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we OCEAN LUBRICANTS PTE LTD are looking for candidates for the position of customer care executive with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, experienced in Services & Customer Service and domiciled in Tuas and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.500 - SGD 2.800 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||OCEAN LUBRICANTS PTE LTD|
|Position||Customer Care Executive|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.800|
The primary responsibility of the employee is to support the current sales force in the processing of orders. This will involve managing of the back end of the sales process including tracking, customer coordination, account administration, recording keeping and some basic-level international and local coordination.
Primary Job Duties
1. Creating and processing orders in a timely manner, processing requests for rush orders, and reviewing pending orders and customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
2. Managing customer accounts, following up with customers and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems.
3. Maintain an organized and accessible file system for administrative and sales professionals.
4. Handling administrative duties for the company and its executives and management teams.
5. Gather customer feedback and share with our Sales team
6. Staying up-to-date with the latest practices.
7. Support the department in achieving other functional goals and targets.
Skills and Abilities,
1. Good interpersonal, written and communication skills.
2. Proactive, results driven and able to work both independently as well as part of a team.
3. Proficient in Windows-based applications (MS: Words, Excel & Power-point)
4. Organised, detailed and be able to multi-task.
5. Able to perform work task under pressure.
|Address||30 Tuas Ave 9, Ocean Lubricants Pte Ltd, Singapura 639183|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Ocean Lubricants is the proud distributor of Shell Marine Products. We specialize in lubricant and greases in the Marine and Offshore sector. Tracing the company from our humble beginnings, we have grown steadily to 40 years of experience in the lubricants industry providing lubrication solution to all our local customers. We are now expanding to the global market and are seeking individuals to grow and take up this challenge with us.
In line with our motto of service excellence, we are committed to gaining partnerships with market leaders that comply with international quality, safety standards and providing excellent services to our customers.
- Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
- Registration No.: 201227039W
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)