Singapore Jobs Customer Care Specialist Position at ComfortDelGro Engineering Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Customer Care Specialist. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, ComfortDelGro Engineering Pte Ltd, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales with at least Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.500 - SGD 3.000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||ComfortDelGro Engineering Pte Ltd|
|Position||Customer Care Specialist|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.000|
We are looking for passionate Service Advisors to join our sales team. The Service Advisors will represent the company’s brand and promote the services to the prospects. His or Her main responsibilities include converting potential customers to sales and ensuring customers enjoy the best experience.
To be successful as a Service Advisor, you should be an inspired self-starter, dynamic and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, a top-notch Service Advisor should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales.
· Engage potential customers and promote our services to close sales
· Achieve Sales targets set by the company
· Contact potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person
· Handle customer enquiries and complaints
· Prepare and send quotes and proposals
· Ensure customers enjoy the best experience throughout the sales and purchase process
· Report daily, weekly and monthly sales achieved vs targets
· Handle and manage administration daily
· Minimum Diploma in relevant courses i.e. Sales & Marketing
· Minimum one year of sales experience
· Excellent customer service and sales skills
· Strong verbal and written communicator
· Excellent phone and presentation skills
· Good negotiation and problem-solving skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
|Address||205 Braddell Rd, ComfortDelGro Engineering Pte Ltd, Singapore 579701|
- Stable Career
- 13th Month Bonus
- Incentives Pay-out
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ComfortDelGro Engineering Pte Ltd (CDGE), a wholly-owned subsidiary of ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited, is the largest vehicle maintenance and repair workshop in Singapore.
We handle ComfortDelGro's taxi fleet in Singapore, over 10,00 private passenger cars and 5,00 commercial vehicles annually at our 6 workshops located across Singapore. We also offer a full range of technical services, including fleet maintenance, general repairs, engine diagnostic and tune-up services, system overhaul, crash repairs as well as automotive consultancy services. Specialised vehicle design, assembly and component re-manufacturing are also available upon request.
In addition, we offer round-the-clock vehicle recovery and towing service for our customers and is currently the authorised workshop for 15 insurance companies in Singapore. We also sell fuel and diesel to the Group's 8,500-strong taxi fleet.
- Industry: Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
- Registration No.: 199506048W
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Various