Singapore Jobs Customer Experience Program Manager – Post-sales And Logistics Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Customer Experience Program Manager - Post-sales and Logistics. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, TikTok, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service with a minimum degree of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Customer Experience Program Manager - Post-sales And Logistics|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
E-commerce’s Governance and Experience is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only our users, but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules and systems to ensure quality.
Service and Experience Team is part of the GNE organization. Our mission is to provide world-class service and experience for customers, sellers and creators. SET is looking for a program manager role who will put special focus on post-sales customer experience study and drive for improvements.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage and develop Return & Refund and Customer Trust portfolios for TikTok Ecommerce business for specific regional markets.
- Be responsible for elevating customers’ post-purchase experience including product review, cancellations, return, refund and exchange processes, find gaps and design strategies.
- Design programs aiming to improve buyer experience of refund and return process by working closely with cross-functional teams and produce business requirement documents.
- Analyze and track key metrics, engage with relevant stakeholders, and introduce new initiatives to drive change; develop and implement best practices/SOPs across the region.
- Work closely with customer service teams to summarize and investigate customer dispute issues and drive dispute resolution improvement.
- Understand current business processes and investigate deep dive and root cause analysis into various business challenges, develop solutions and see through the implementation.
- Build post-sales and logistics monitoring dashboard to provide all internal stakeholders a holistic view of post-sales activities so that to drive resonance across functional teams.
- Classify the post-sales activities by scenario and push for improvements based on scenario-based operation findings.
- Define a clear goal to reduce customer efforts in terms of return & refund. Share the goals across business functions with Logistics Team via OKR alignment and other shared projects.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 5+ years business experience in service and experience field.
- Experience in global service launch especially in new market kickoff.
- Passion for customers and partners and effective at designing and implementing experience KPI’s and other measures.
- Expertise in project design, communication skills, driving for results and managing changes.
- Have the sense to balance experience and growth and drive planning and execution of initiatives across a global organization.
- Ability to advocate and influence while not owning directly. Ability to work cross-group and cross-level, and with all levels of management.
- Able to navigate through ambiguity and a fast changing environment, proven track record to thrive in a matrix environment.
- Experience managing complex data analytics and related business metrics.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Strong ownership and a team player, always focused on delivering results with high standards.
- Bilingual is highly preferred with fluency in English as a must.
- Experience in eCommerce or marketplace platforms.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Customer Experience Program Manager - Post-sales And Logistics position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023