Central Region Jobs Customer Promotion Specialist (1 Year) Position at Prudential Assurance Company Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Customer Promotion Specialist (1 Year) with full time working hours for our company office, Prudential Assurance Company Singapore, for residents of Central and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Services & Customer Service and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 3.000 - SGD 4.200, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Prudential Assurance Company Singapore, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Customer Promotion Specialist (1 Year).
|Company||Prudential Assurance Company Singapore|
|Position||Customer Promotion Specialist (1 Year)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.200|
The primary focus for this role is to excel in executing customer promotions for our customers and distributors.
We are looking for a passionate and self-starter marketer obsessed with making impact through continuously improving marketing efforts and customer experience. You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, and ever-changing environment. You can easily adapt to any situation and are up to any challenge that arises.
You are an diligent, collaborative and customer focused with the aim of delivering best in class experience through customer promotion
- Execute go-to-market strategy for the launch of customer promotions. Marketing collaterals, digital marketing, lead generation initiatives, a communication plan to sellers and customers
- Responsible for preparing and getting approval of the Terms and Conditions, and FAQ for the launch of customer promotions
- Responsible for technical/system setup and UAT of customer promotions on both internal and external platforms
- Manage the fulfillment of customer promotions, which includes ensuring sending out of redemption notifications, and assisting in addressing queries from FCs, BDMs, and customers.
- Manage any ad-hoc fulfillment matters regarding promotions
- Participate in system enhancement to enable support for versatile customer offers
- Working with various stakeholders to ensure a smooth implementation process for promotions
- Assist in carrying out post-implementation reviews, including monitoring KPIs and gathering insights and data to evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns and key learnings for future campaigns.
Who we are looking for:
Degree with at least 2-3 years working experience in marketing, sales and/or channel development.
Hands on experience in ATL, BTL marketing activities,
copywriting, content management and working with agencies
Comfortable with working and learning fast in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
|Address||8 Marina View, 7 Asia Square Tower 1, Singapore 018960, Prudential Assurance Company (S) Pte. Ltd., Singapura 018936|
- Attractive offer package
- Flexible and hybrid working arrangement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Prudentialplc provides life and health insurance and asset management, with a focus on Asia and Africa. We help people get the most out of life, by making healthcare affordable and accessible and by promoting financial inclusion. We protect people’s wealth, help them grow their assets, and empower them to save for their goals.
The business has more than 18 million life customers in Asia and Africa.Prudential has been providing trusted financial security for 95 years and is listed on stock exchanges in London, Hong Kong, Singapore, and New York.
We are proud to be included in the 2022 Bloomberg Gender Equality Index. The index measures gender equality across five pillars: female leadership and talent pipeline, equal pay and gender pay parity, inclusive culture, sexual harassment policies, and pro-women brand. Our inclusion in this global index is testament to our commitment to nurturing diverse talent. #BloombergGEI.
Prudential plc is not affiliated in any manner with Prudential Financial, Inc., a company whose principal place of business is in the United States of America or with the Prudential Assurance Company, a subsidiary of M&G plc, a company incorporated in the United Kingdom.
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: 199002477Z
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Flexible Work Arrangements (Hybrid), Leave Benefits, Congratulatory Gifts, Business Casual