Singapore Jobs Customer Relations Executive Position at IHH Healthcare
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Customer Relations Executive. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, IHH Healthcare, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Services & Customer Service with at least Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Customer Relations Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Customer Relations Executive assists guests and patients with all enquiries, and to follow up on inpatient service feedbacks to bridge all service lapses.
- Lead the team on Customer Relations Officers
- Provide directions and assistance to customers with requests and enquiries at the Customer Service Counter
- To visit newly admit patients and ensure patient’s confidentiality at all times.
- Handle feedbacks from customers and provide service recovery.
- Coordinate and conduct hospital and maternity tours.
- Monitor and liaise with florist and Reservation or other department for the requisition of fruits/flowers arrangement to designated patients.
- To ensure accurate data entry to the CRM and maintain proper document records and be well-organised at all times.
- Coordinate with other teams, such as IPS, CPAC, Marketing on follow up / escalated cases.
- Participate in projects and assist in events.
- Perform any other duties or to undertake other responsibilities assigned by Front Office Manager or Division Head.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma/ Degree in any discipline
- Good telephone etiquette and customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Patient and compassionate towards guests and patients
- Proficient in MS Office.
|Address||1 Harbourfront Place HarbourFront Tower 1, #03-02, IHH Healthcare (Singapore), Singapura 098633|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Touching Lives, Transforming Care
We are IHH, one of the world’s largest healthcare networks, with 80 hospitals in 10 countries.
We believe that making a difference starts with empathy and putting our patients’ needs first to build lasting relationships based on trust.
From everyday care to the little acts that warm the heart, we always deliver our best with genuine compassion – one patient, one family, one touch at a time.
With our unique reach and scale, we strive to continuously raise the bar in healthcare across multiple geographies and create synergies throughout our network. We offer our patients a full spectrum of integrated healthcare services across our portfolio of trusted healthcare brands.
As we build on what we do well and share our strengths and resources globally, we are making healthcare better, faster, easier and more affordable for our patients.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 201106772W
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business / Casual, Regular