Ang Mo Kio Jobs Customer Relations Executive Position at Yeap Transport Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Yeap Transport Pte Ltd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Customer Relations Executive for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Ang Mo Kio and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.500 - SGD 3.000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Yeap Transport Pte Ltd|
|Position||Customer Relations Executive|
|Region||Ang Mo Kio|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.000|
- To deliver exceptionally high standard of customer service to prospects and existing clients
- Engage customers actively by identifying their needs and making relevant recommendations
- Manage customers feedback/complaints/enquires in a timely manner, including investigations, service recovery and related data entry for reporting purposes
- Tabulation and analysis of data to determine the performance of customer relations
- Maintain and update parents/students/company’s particular in database and system
- Ensure compliance to prevailing SOPs for workplace safety, child safeguarding and related school and Company’s policy
- Work with school administrators to manage all pastoral management issues
- Coordinate and follow up on daily operational contingencies effectively
- At least Two (2) years of working experience in a related field is required for this position
- O or A Levels or Diploma Holder in Hospitality, customer service or business administration or related studies
- Preferably experienced candidates that specializes in Customer Service or equivalent
- Possess good customer service skills, has a sense of urgency and a positive attitude in work
- Must be able to work independently and under pressure in a fast paced work environment
- Knowledge in using MS office programs such as outlook, MS Excel and MS Words
- Excellent oral communication in English language, strong interpersonal and active listening skills
|Region||East and Southeast Asia|
|City||Ang Mo Kio|
- Immediate Hiring & Full-Time Permanent Job Role
- Competitive Salary, Annual Increment & AWS
- Medical & Dental Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Yeap group of companies involvement in bus transportation services started way back in 1979 when they were awarded the contract for one of the leading international school. Progressively the business grew leading to the partnership of Yeap W & A Bus Management being registered in 1993. Thereafter in 2003, Yeap Transport Pte Ltd was incorporated to take over the business.
In 2004, Yeap was invited by regional international schools to expand into China and Malaysia as well as to integrate years of busing experience with the latest technologies for a seamless transport solution to the international school communities. This was soon followed by the incorporation of an overseas subsidiary in Malaysia, Shanghai and a Beijing branch.
We believe in partnering strongly with both schools and families to be an effective one-stop transportation solution provider for schools. We provide full service commuting daily to and from schools and chartering for extra-curricular sporting events and field trips.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 200301353E
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Birthday Voucher