Singapore Jobs Customer Service Executive (call Centre) Position at CPG Facilities Management Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Customer Service Executive (Call Centre) in our business office, CPG Facilities Management Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Primary/Secondary School/O Level or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Customer Service are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||CPG Facilities Management Pte Ltd|
|Position||Customer Service Executive (call Centre)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Reporting to the Team Manager, the Customer Service Executive is responsible to formulate resolution and respond in a timely and accurate manner and providing excellent customer service to callers.
· Possess at least 3 GCE O levels with credit in English language
· Minimum 6 months of experience working in a contact center industry or customer service experience in a high-volume, multi-channel Customer Experience and/or Customer Service function.
· Adequate telephone skills and proper etiquette.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment due to high volume of inquiries.
· Able to work rotating shift hours including weekends and public holidays.
Interested applicants, please submit your detailed resume stating your current and expected salary, and reasons for leaving current and past employment.
We thank you for your interest in the above position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
|Address||1 N Coast Ave, #04-04 CPG Facilities Management Pte Ltd, Singapura 737663|
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits
- Harmonized Working Environment
- Career Development Opportunity
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CPG Corporation's story began way back in 1833. However, CPG Facilities Management Pte Ltd (CPG FM), a subsidiary of CPG Corporation Pte Ltd, was formed in April 199 with the corporatisation of the former Singapore Public Works Department. As a leading facilities management company, CPG FM provides the full spectrum of facilities and estate management services, managing more than 1,00 buildings. Beyond the shores of Singapore, we are also recognised globally, securing several sizeable facilities management projects through joint efforts with our strategic partners in China, Macau and the Middle East. As we continue to build ourselves as a leading facilities management company, CPG FM will foster stronger synergistic partnership with our clients in developing customised solutions to improve efficiency, enhance service delivery and reduce their operating costs.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 199806367G
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)