Singapore Jobs Customer Service Executive Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Customer Service Executive in our company, Company Confidential. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Services & Customer Service and possess a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.500 - SGD 4.500 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Customer Service Executive|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.500|
** NO QUOTA FOR FOREIGN APPLICANTS.
(NO E PASS /SPASS/ WP)
- Develop and maintain good relationship with new and existing client base.
- Ability to attend to and revert enquiries and requests from various channels (both new and existing client) in a clear and simple manner.
- Understand needs and propose solutions accordingly.
- Recommend new products and services beneficial to clients, making suggestions for area of improvements whenever relevant.
- Work towards achieving both individual and team KPIs and goals.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Good Client-facing skills, interpersonal and communication skills across both offline and online avenues.
- Quick to adapt and flexible; Open to learning new skills with a positive attitude.
- Service oriented and provide to clients’ needs
- A team-player who can also be independent when required.
- Take constructive feedback in a mature manner, and follow-up with outstanding task without supervision/ reminders.
- Maintain confidentiality with highly sensitive information.
- Familiar with Basic Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word).
|Address||30 Cecil St, Unit 19-08 Singapore Company Incorporation Specialists (InCorp Global Subsidiary), Prudential Tower, Singapore 049712|
- Meaningful career in a fast-paced growing industry
- Opportunities for personal growth and development
- Attractive Remuneration
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established since 1997, S.P.S is here to build pathways for both employer and employee. S.P.S is committed to understand your needs and provide solutions to fit only what you need.
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Customer Service Executive position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023