West Jobs Customer Service Executive – Contract Logistics Position at Geodis Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Geodis Singapore Pte. Ltd. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as customer service executive - contract logistics with a full time work system, which domiciled in West - Others and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Services & Customer Service.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Geodis Singapore Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Customer Service Executive - Contract Logistics|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Objective / Purpose of the Department
The Customer Service Unit shall be proficient through training and/or experience in customs clearance and/or freight forwarding methods and practices, including accounting methods and practices, within the business area, Customs Law, sales and commercial negotiation techniques fulfilling customer requirements within a cost effective environment and to operate in accordance with the company policy, mission, vision and standards
Key Activities / Accountabilities
The Customer Service duties shall include but not be limited to:
- Main function involves tracking of shipments through shipping lines or other freight forwarders and ensuring they are released to GEODIS for clearance with minimal delays.
- Liaising with our customs broker to ensure that shipments run smoothly for ALL accounts.
- Handling freight rate requests from clients, potential clients and sales representatives, in which we retrieve rates from either shipping lines or overseas offices.
- Liaising with shipping lines, freight forwarders, carriers and clients on a daily basis.
- Charging the clients, posting creditors invoices.
- Order Management through EDI.
- E Services/IRIS assistance to clients
- Status reports
- Communicating all delays and issues to the clients.
- Meet all Quality, Environmental and OH&S criteria and ensure adherence to all requirements and procedures as stipulated in the GEODIS IMS Manual
Essential Educational and / or Training Qualifications & Certificates
The Customer Service Representative shall be proficient through training and/or experience in forwarding and customs procedures and customer service techniques.
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- 3 years minimum experience in the industry.
- Communication Skills
- Prioritizing skills
- Customer service
- Capable of multi tasking
- Computer Skills
- Exposure to the EDI Cargowise
Required Behavioural Competencies
- Time management
- Communication skills
|Address||31 Jurong Port Rd, #01-01 Geodis Singapore, to 09, Singapura 619115|
- Investors In People Certification
- Culture Diversity and experiences
- Career development opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who we are
A growth partner for our clients and employees! As a leading logistics provider, we manage our clients’ supply chain with our end-to-end solutions enabled by our infrastructure, people, processes, and systems. With over 100 years of experience in the industry under our belt, we are guided by our mission to help clients overcome their logistical constraints and to keep rising on their journey of success. Our Singapore office is home to the APAC and ASEAN regional headquarters – this is where all the action is!
What we do
Integrated Logistics! Our top-class services have made us the preferred growth partner for Freight Forwarding, Contract Logistics, Road Network and Supply Chain Optimization among our clients. GEODIS serves over 165,00 customers in over 120 countries – and this is all thanks to our 40,00 and growing employees worldwide.
Working at GEODIS
Our people are our most important asset – we recruit for careers at GEODIS. Our commitment to our clients drives us to recruit, develop and retain quality people who are just as passionate and committed to fulfil the ambitions of our rapidly changing sector. As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity; in experience, culture, methodology and thought process and skills and expertise -- all integrated in a web of equality as we demonstrate solidarity in our work.
Under GEODIS’ business strategy, we keep track of our progress, celebrate successes, and focus on continuous improvement. Our Client Centric and Employee Driven approach drives us to build a talent pipeline, accelerate development, manage performance, and create an inspiring workforce. We ensure that employees are recognised for their valuable contributions and for furthering the GEODIS objective of being a sustainable growth partner for our clients. We’re led by clients, powered by data, and driven by people at GEODIS.
Our commitment goes beyond our clients and employees too. At GEODIS, our CSR approach is guided by our 7 Golden Rules which govern how we do business. We are continuously innovating to ensure that our impact on the environment and society is beneficial.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 197500263H
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Gul Circle