Paya Lebar Jobs Customer Service Executive Position at DNR WHEELS PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, DNR WHEELS PTE LTD is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Customer Service Executive for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Paya Lebar and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||DNR WHEELS PTE LTD|
|Position||Customer Service Executive|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Assist customers with after-sales service issues (spare parts & repairs)
- Handle customer complaints & issues promptly and accurately
- Provide ideas to improve customer experience
- Ensure proper documentations to avoid delays
- Liaise closely with pertinent departments to resolve the issue
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good team player, mature, independent, multi-tasker, initiative, meticulous, proactive and positive working attitude
- “N” Level, “O” Level, “A” Level
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word & Excel)
- Bilingual, preferred
- Ability to start work within short notice
- Only Singaporeans may apply
- Promotes work life balance (Mon - Fri)
- Fun and dynamic working environment
- Medical benefits, AWS
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DNR Wheels Pte Ltd is a leading provider of disability and rehabilitative equipment and home nursing products. It was set up by two disabled athletes, Mr. Raja Singh and Mr. Derek Yzelman in 1994. From its humble beginnings as a home based business, the company has grown to a small enterprise with a 50 member staff and occupying a 18,00 sq ft office cum warehouse facility at 39 Ubi Road 1.
DNR currently supplies a wide range of products to major hospitals, retail stores like National Healthcare Group (NHG) Polyclinics, Singhealth Polyclinics, Changi Retail Pharmacy, TTSH, KTPH and many more. The products offered include its specialty line of wheelchairs and mobility aids, hospital equipment, therapy products, nutritional feeds and disposables.
The Company also operates two of its own retail outlets at: DNR’s main office at 39 Ubi Road
and Saint Andrew’s Community Hospital. Our outlets offer the convenience of shopping for
DNR products directly with the same promise of quality and responsive service.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 200204338Z
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Ubi
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Customer Service Executive position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Paya Lebar 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Primary/Secondary School/O Level
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies in the city of Paya Lebar 2023