Boon Lay Jobs Customer Service Executive Position at NSL OilChem Waste Management Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, we NSL OilChem Waste Management Pte Ltd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as customer service executive and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Boon Lay and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||NSL OilChem Waste Management Pte Ltd|
|Position||Customer Service Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
NOWM operates the first and one of Singapore largest on shore hazardous waste management plants for the treatment, recycling and disposal of waste oil, marine slop, sludge, chemical waste, and other industrial waste since 1998. We are also a leading industrial wastewater treatment service provider.
The Customer Service is a vital frontline department fully responsible for Customer Service management and Operation of a full range of logistic assets to supply efficient, safe, and reliable services to collect and transport all types of industrial waste from our clients.
- Communicate with customers through various channels to:
- Receive, acknowledge, and process orders.
- Respond promptly to customer queries and complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues from other departments to ensure efficient service delivery.
- Learn and update to equip self with superior product and service knowledge so that you could assist in sales closings.
- Support Sales in gathering and collating market intelligence and customer feedback.
- Go the extra miles to follow up and fulfill customer’s needs to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Prepare performance and other administration reports
- Candidates with good people skills (positive, meticulous, proactive problem- solving attitude) and possess empathy, strong customer service orientation are good fits for this role.
- Interpersonal and communication skills –Good listener, blessed with ability to communicate and interrelate well with customers, colleagues and business associates from different backgrounds.
- Good planning capability: Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Degree / Diploma in Customer Service, Sales and Marketing, Supply Chains, or Engineering.
- IT savvy in MS office and IOT.
- Mature and have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a highly dynamic customer service environment.
- Successful applicants will undergo intensive on-the-job training and could expect a stable and rewarding career with the Company.
- Shuttle Bus Provided in North/ West
- Career Growth Opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Oil & Chemical Waste Management
NSL OilChem Waste Management (NOWM), a leader in oil & chemical waste management, operates one of the largest slop and used lubricant recovery plant in Singapore, an environmentally-friendly waste-to-energy incineration plant and owns one of the largest fleet of vehicles.
NOWM believes in resource conservation and waste recovery to promote industrial sustainability. NOWM is widely recognized as an extensive user of technology to provide innovative solutions and partner eminent local industry and tertiary institutions to develop industrial best practices and constantly push technological frontiers in the quest for the most cost-effective and environmentally-friendly solutions.
NOWM is a National Environmental Agency (NEA) licensed toxic industrial waste collector, Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA) licensed MARPOL Annex 1 reception facility and is certified to ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, SS 506 Part 1 & 3 and bizSAFE Level Star standards.
NSL OilChem Waste Management is a member of NSL Ltd.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 199701183N
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Smart Casual, 5 days work week
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Customer Service Executive position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Boon Lay 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Boon Lay 2023