Woodlands Jobs Customer Service Executive Position at TECSIA LUBRICANTS PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Woodlands and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Experienced in Services & Customer Service
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.500 - SGD 3.000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||TECSIA LUBRICANTS PTE LTD|
|Position||Customer Service Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.000|
The Customer Service Executive is responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction through assisting customers and providing support to the Company’s Sales.
- Maintain and develop good relationship with existing and new customers.
- Assist customers by contributing information and recommendations relevant to the customer and providing follow through support.
- Cold call to existing and potential customers to support sales growth.
- Attend to all new enquiries received.
- Assist sales and marketing with product promotion and marketing events.
- Prepare quotations and follow up on it.
- Responsible to update on product availability.
- Responsible for the preparations of sales documents.
- Update customers on delivery status and outstanding orders.
- Collaborate and liaise closely with internal departments for sales and other functions.
- Manage customer relations through the use of specialized CRM system.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities assigned by management.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- At least 2 years of customer service experience diploma or degree in any field.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Service oriented
- Excellent writing skills and telephone etiquette.
- Able to communicate in 3rd language is added advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office, and experienced in NAV systems is an added advantage.
|Address||12 Woodlands Square, #07-68 Tecsia Lubricants Pte Ltd, Woods Square Tower 1, Singapura 737715|
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Outstanding Career Development Opportunities
- Work-Life Balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tecsia Lubricants Pte Ltd, established since 1970s, specialises in delivering premium comprehensive lubricants to suit industries’ requirements worldwide. Our team of certified and experienced lubricant specialists ensure that our lubricants are leading-edge and our services are of highest quality. The range of our total lubricant solutions cater to span across bearings to gears, chains to hydraulics, compressors to a series of electronic mechanisms and turbines to food processing machineries from heavy industries to food processing for all kinds of conditions and requirements in manufacturing, maintenances, repair or overhaul.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 197601391Z
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)