Marine Parade Jobs Customer Service Officer Position at 1 Property Asset Management Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Customer Service Officer in our company, 1 Property Asset Management Pte. Ltd.. For candidates who reside in Marine Parade and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Services & Logistics/Supply Chain and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|1 Property Asset Management Pte. Ltd.
|Customer Service Officer
|Type of Work
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend and respond to resident’s feedback promptly
- Monitor the progress of defects rectification
- Liaise with the consultants and main contractor on any queries / feedbacks from purchasers
- Act as the liaison officer for the developer
- Other duties as assigned
- Diploma holders preferred
- Minimum 2 years Customer Service experience
- Good communicator and inter-personal skills to interact with customers
- Able to work in a fast pace and challenging environment
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|86 Marine Parade Central, #04-317 1 Property Asset Management Pte Ltd, Singapore 440086
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 200605953H
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays