Singapore Jobs Customer Service Officer Call Center Contract Position at MANPOWER SINGAPORE PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Customer service officer call center contract. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at MANPOWER SINGAPORE PTE LTD and willing to work in our office under part time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|MANPOWER SINGAPORE PTE LTD
|Customer Service Officer Call Center Contract
|Type of Work
- Handle first level enquires, primarily incoming calls through our hotlines or other channels such as email and webchat
- Understand customers’ needs and provide quick, accurate and satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns
- Guide callers in navigating the client website and using the available services
- Gather customer feedback and sentiments and escalate to the relevant parties for further actions
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all interactions with customers
- Maintains and improves service level quality by adhering to standards and guidelines
- Handle ad hoc duties as required.
- Minimum O’ level education or any related discipline
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a contact center industry
- Active listener and possesses problem-solving skills
- Fast learner and good team player
- Demonstrates good customer service and communication skills and comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment
- 44 hours per week, able to work rotating shift hours including weekends and public holidays
- Open to shift work to support 24/7 operations
|207 Balestier Rd, Singapore Manpower Pte Ltd, Singapore 329683
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.