West Jobs Customer Service Officer (dorm) Simple Duties- 5.25 Days | All Welcome Position at Search Personnel Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Customer Service Officer (DORM) SIMPLE DUTIES- 5.25 DAYS | ALL WELCOME. For candidates who reside in West and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Search Personnel Pte Ltd and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Customer Service with a minimum Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level & Professional Certificate/NiTEC.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 2.500 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Search Personnel Pte Ltd|
|Position||Customer Service Officer (dorm) Simple Duties- 5.25 Days | All Welcome|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 2.500|
- Position : Customer Service Officer (DORM ENROLLMENT)
- Location : Jln Tukang – few bus stops from Lakeside MRT
- Working hours : 5.25 days (Monday – Friday: 8.30 am – 5.30 pm, Alternate Saturdays: 8.30 am – 12.30 pm)
- Salary(commensurate depending on experience) : Up to $2500 Basic + AWS + VB + Dental/Optical (Cap at $400) and Medical Benefit
- Duration : Permanent
- Industry : Property management – Listed company
- Attend to phone calls and all walk-in queries pertaining to booking of dormitory units.
- Perform routine administrative and filing duties and to maintain adequate stock of office stationery.
- Assist Dormitory Manager and Operations Manager in routine matters.
- Prepare stationery and gas stove requisition for Dormitory Manager’s approval.
- Liaise with gas stove contractor on gas installation and feedback client’s problems
- Maintain a database of clients requesting units, with their contact details and details of their request.
- Responsible for /incoming and outgoing mail.
- Update client list whenever existing clients move out or new clients move in.
- Collect payments for all forms of cash sales (e.g. repairs, fines, parking, etc) and issue Cash Sales Invoice.
- Otain documents of workers in advance and issue access passes, provided that all documents are properly verified.
- Update records of all workers in the dormitory, according to their units, companies and nationalities.
- Maintain a record of defective or lost access passes and collect payments for replacement passes, where applicable.
- Monitor work permit expiry dates and ensure that clients submit details of renewed work permits from time to time.
- Attend to request from government departments pertaining to workers residing in dormitory
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ Level
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service
- ALL WELCOME
Email to joi(at)searchpersonnel.com.sg
Do visit ww.facebook.com/search.personnel for more job listings.
**We DO NOT charge our candidates any referral fee nor bind them with any contract.**
Associate Consulting Director
Reg no.: R2090601 | EA No: 13C6684
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Search Personnel is an established, leading and reputable recruitment company that brings effective services to individuals and organisations with a sense of urgency and commitment.
The thought behind Search Personnel is to deliver a specialized, high quality recruitment service.
With Search Personnel you can expect a level of quality and professionalism from experts who know recruitment and understand the market. With a team of experienced recruitment consultants, we can exploit into years of local recruitment experience and expertise. This enables us to bring the best roles and the best candidates together.
Executive Search (Headhunting)
Payroll Processing Service
Temporary Staffing and Casual Workers
Foreign Recruitment (Overseas placements)
SME100 Awards 2020 - Singapore's Fast Moving Companies
Best Recruitment Portal – (Singapore) – Bronze in 2019
Best Staffing Firm –(Singapore) – Bronze in 2020
Best Mid-Management Recruitment Firm – (Singapore) – Bronze in 2020
Best Recruitment Firm – Mid-management roles RM800 - RM1500 per month (Malaysia) – Gold in 2017 and Bronze in 2020
Best Recruitment Firm – Non-management roles under RM800 per month (Malaysia) – Silver in 2018
Best Executive Search Firm – (Malaysia) – Bronze Award in 2019 and 2020
Voted by our valued clients and the public, HR Vendors of the Year Awards is one of Asia’s largest award shows dedicated to celebrating the achievements of organizations that do their best in serving the HR professionals.
We are not only providing recruitment services but also solutions to employers in talent management, from employee’s on-boarding, performance management, to retention.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Search Personnel Private Limited for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201320681K
- EA No.: 13C6684
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Specific Location: Changi Airfreight Centre
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Customer Service Officer (dorm) Simple Duties- 5.25 Days | All Welcome position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in West 2023
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level
- job vacancies for Primary/Secondary School/O Level
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies in the city of West 2023