West Jobs Customer Service Officer – Sx55 Position at TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in West and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level & Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- Experienced in Services & Customer Service
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.
|Customer Service Officer - Sx55
|Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC
|Type of Work
- Manage appointments, enquiries or complaints from customers or clients
- Address any issues or disputes that customers face
- Complete administrative duties such as data entry, order processing and follow up calls
- Handle incoming customer queries via tele-communication
- Good telephone etiquette and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to provide positive outlook to customers
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Competent with Microsoft applications
- Able to work overtime when required on weekends
- Looking for Day/Night Shift (allowance is provide)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format, or drop a WS (8900 6399) for faster shortlisting, please click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.
1. Reasons for leaving ALL your employment
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown)
3. Expected monthly salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website ww.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Lee Shong Xian (Leo)
EA Personnel Reg No: R22104917
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 201935022Z
- EA No.: 19C9950
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days