Singapore Jobs Customer Service Specialist (order Processing) Position at Randstad – Engineering – Singapore
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Randstad - Engineering - Singapore is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Singapore and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Customer Service Specialist (order processing) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- Experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 4.000 - SGD 4.300 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Randstad – Engineering – Singapore
|Customer Service Specialist (order Processing)
|Type of Work
about the company
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Singapore and internationally, a global leader is recruiting a potential Customer Service Specialist to join them in their expansion.
about the job
- Acts as liaison with internal (sales, logistics & finance teams) and external parties (shipping companies, financial institutions, chamber of commerce)
- Communicates with customers, confirms price and stock availability
- Process orders: prepare proforma invoice and sales order entry, purchase orders creation with negotiation of lead-time when needed, follow up until reception & control supplier invoice, verification and documents for documentary credits
- Coordinate transport: dispatch/delivery/organisation of transport and transport documents
- Proactive account management, ensures deadlines are met and responds to clients requests in a timely manner & develop understanding and knowledge of the client account
- Maintain and grow customer satisfaction according to the safety, quality and productivity procedures
skills & experience required
To be successful in this position, you must have the ability to demonstrate or possess:
- Diploma in Logistics/Business
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related functions
- Knowledge of SAP system is a plus
how to apply
If you believe you have the right skillset, experience and drive to succeed, please apply now. Alternatively, please dropped an email to lauren.ang(@)randstad.com.sg for a further discussion.
EA: 94C3609 / R133505
|1 Raffles Pl, #37-61 Randstad Singapore Recruitment Agency, One Raffles Place Tower 2, Singapore 048616
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, Randstad is the second largest recruitment & HR services provider globally. Operating in 39 countries, Randstad employs over 567,700 people in meaningful employment everyday.
With global reach and local expertise, Randstad Singapore has close to 20 years experience in the Singapore market and are dedicated to delivering high quality, consistent service to our clients and candidates.
Our passionate, consultants will provide you with career advice and opportunities that meet your career goals and aspirations. With the widest range of industry specialists across:
Banking & Financial Services
Sales, Marketing & Communications
Let us help you shape your work of work.
Search for your next career opportunity at ww.randstad.com.sg/jobs or contact us on +65 6510 1350.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- EA No.: 94C3609
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees