Singapore Jobs Customer Service Specialist Position at Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, we Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as customer service specialist and dedicated to work in contract which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 4.000 - SGD 5.000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Position||Customer Service Specialist|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.000|
Our client, a US-based tech MNC and a leading marketplace platform, is seeking to hire the right talent to join them as Customer Service Specialist (12-month contract, renewable), focusing on the China Market.
Training will be provided for the successful applicant upon joining the organisation.
- Relationship management with both internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Identify potential complex & difficult situations issues surfaced from community users
- Provide assurance and empathetic communication to address situational issues relating to personal safety/threats.
- Assist with escalated issues and initiate user dispute request process
- Manage and triage cases according to complexities.
- Implement and address emergency plans to de-escalate situational issues, providing support to users with empathy with tact.
- Maintains high confidentiality when conducting background investigation checks for problem resolution.
- University Degree in any field
- Proﬁciency and fluency in Mandarin (spoken & written) is essential as you will be required to support customers from China market
- Background in customer service/experience or call centre is a strong advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and quick decision making when faced with conﬂicting demands
- Immediate joiners will be a strong advantage
|Address||8 Cross St, #23-07 Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, Manulife Tower, Singapura 048424|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd is a leading multi-specialists recruitment company covering IT & Digital, Sales & Marketing, Business Operations & Support, Financial Services, Accountancy & Finance, Human Resources and Legal.We place the brightest professionals into some of the region’s top employers.
We ensure that the services we provide are cost-effective and timely staffing solutions, so that our clients can continue to focus on results. Our core competency is the placement of temporary, contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent professionals.
Peoplebank Singapore is part of the Chandler Macleod Group, Asia Pacific’s leading talent solutions provider and an arm of RGF Staffing, 4th largest recruitment company globally, owned by Recruit Holdings.
Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our clients, by providing the highest quality and true value in every aspect of our service.
Our team of qualified Consultants comes from a diverse range of industries and backgrounds. They are trained professionals with many years of experience and are able to quickly and efficiently match your skills and career objectives with job or project opportunities. We offer attractive salary and benefits packages for all our positions. Feel free to send in your resume for any of our job postings or call our office to enquire or chat with our Consultants.
EA Licence Number : 08C5248
Company Website: ww.peoplebank.asia
Address: 8 Cross Street, #23-07, Manulife Tower, Singapore, 048424.
Company Mainline: +65 6429 1250
Main email: [email protected]
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 199802032E
- EA No.: 08C5248
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days