West Jobs Customer Success Executive | 1 Year Contract | Mon-fri Position at Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Customer Success Executive | 1 Year contract | Mon-Fri for our office.
This position requires a contract working hours system which domiciled in West - Others and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 3.500 - SGD 4.200, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd|
|Position||Customer Success Executive | 1 Year Contract | Mon-fri|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 4.200|
Location: Pasir Panjang
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8:45am to 5:45pm
Salary: $3.5k ~ $4.2k (Depends on experience and qualification)
Duration: 1 year contract (Yearly renewable)
- Build and maintain strong direct client relationships with key stakeholders & retain those relationships
- Be active in identifying, qualifying and passing on expansion and referral leads to the sales team
- Collaborate closely with Sales & Presales teams to scale and grow customers, ensuring that they are achieving real value from FBSG
- Proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges and escalate as needed to ensure their needs and issues are addressed
- Supporting customers in the operation and adoption of FBSG services & solutions throughout the duration of the contract to ensure long-term customer loyalty
- Offer a seamless and best-in-class customer experience through all phases of the customer life cycle
- Supervising the onsite doucare team and performing basic human resource tasks such as hiring, training and mentoring the team
- Seek out and drive client advocacy related initiatives
- Diploma or higher
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in account and service delivery management
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact at a strategic level
- Problem solving, organizational and time management skills
- Candidates without the needed education requirements but with relevant industrial experience will also be considered
Interested candidates, kindly click on the “APPLY NOW” tab.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Good Job Creations Singapore (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at ww.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1325719
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051
Your data may be used by our affiliated companies under WILL Group Asia Pacific (https://willgroup.co.jp/en/index.html) for the sole purpose of recruitment.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200618166E
- EA No.: 07C5771
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days