Downtown Core Jobs Cybersecurity Risk Manager Position at HAIER SINGAPORE INVESTMENT HOLDING PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, we HAIER SINGAPORE INVESTMENT HOLDING PTE. LTD., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as cybersecurity risk manager and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Downtown Core and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|HAIER SINGAPORE INVESTMENT HOLDING PTE. LTD.
|Cybersecurity Risk Manager
|Type of Work
Haier is the number one brand of Major Appliances in the world with 9.7 percent of global market share. Headquartered in Qingdao, Haier has over 80,00 employees across 30 countries in the world.
Haier Singapore is one of the holding companies under Haier Group. As the integrated regional centre, Haier Singapore is the main platform to provide trading, R&D, legal, big data, cybersecurity and risk management supports to over 80 countries in Asia, Europe, Africa and North America markets.
As the continuous demands from global businesses, we are looking for experienced Risk Management Expert to support our Cybersecurity team in Singapore.
- Provide Governance, Risk and Compliance for Haier Overseas Region.
- Familiar in developing standards for security solutions (which may include anti-malware, network IPS, firewalls, proxies, web application firewalls, DDoS, End Detection and Response, Identity and Privilege account management solution, SIEM, vulnerability management solutions, etc).
- Handles audit, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Provide ongoing management of Cybersecurity Awareness programme.
- Managing cybersecurity team.
- Supporting the cyber incident response team while performing detailed investigations for security-related incidents.
The ideal candidates we are looking for should be seasoned Information Security Professionals with:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Network Security or Cyber Security, at least 5 years working experience.
- Familiar with application security and experience in SAP would be an advantage.
- Familiar with regional data security regulations and standards e.g. ISO27701, GDPR, PDPA, etc.
- Familiar with SDLC development process and system development.
- Knowledge of access control and relevant experience in authorization management of application system.
- Security certification such as CISA, CISSP, CGEIT, ITIL Expert, PMI-RMP or GSLC is preferred.
- No. 1 Home Appliances Brand in the World
- Regional Role with Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities
- Good Remuneration Package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1984, Haier has grown from its humble beginning as a refrigerator company facing bankruptcy to an international group with global revenues of US$29.5 billion. Its businesses have covered a great range from white goods, telecom and digital products, home solutions, logistics, finance products, real estate projects to biopharmaceutical products. Haier aims to provide innovative solutions for a better life.
In 2013, Haier ranked the #1 global major appliances brand with a 9.7 percent global market share. This is the fifth consecutive year that Haier topped the ranking.Haier also became the number one manufacture of Major Appliances in the world with 11.6% retail volume share in 2013 for the first time.
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Registration No.: 201129617G
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), To be Discussed