Central Region Jobs Data Analyst [excel] Position at Optimum Solutions (S) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Data Analyst [Excel]. For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Optimum Solutions (S) Pte Ltd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 3.500 - SGD 5.000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Optimum Solutions (S) Pte Ltd
|Data Analyst [excel]
|Type of Work
Requirements Analysis & Report preparation
- Responsible to identify and define detailed functional specification from Business users / Product Owners and Tribe Coaches
- Create and maintain key data sets and manual reports to track and manage the performance and key deliverables of software projects
- Monitor and escalate issues related to requirements and scope-creep to key stakeholders
- Prepare documentation of management and performance reporting
- Identify areas for improvement in admin and PMO workflow, and help to streamline current processes and automation
- Support and perform ad-hoc data requests & analysis
- Participate in user story grooming and transitioning requirement to the developers and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements
- Assist in translating business requirements into test scenarios
- Participate in daily scrum with development team to clarify queries and resolve blockers related to requirements and scope
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge base related to agile matrix, problem management and release planning and resource onboarding features and processes
- Defect Triarch – Clarify test findings escalated by test team and classify the findings either as valid defect, data issue or change request
- Have at least 1-3 years of experience in Agile reports or Agile scrum process.
- Expertise in Excel functions.
- Familiar with the IT project lifecycle preferably in a banking environment.
- Experience doing report automation on dashboard
|1 Changi Business Park Crescent, Plaza8 @ CBP, #03-09 to #03-12, Podium B, Optimum Solutions (S) Pte Ltd, Singapore 486025
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Optimum Solutions, is a full spectrum Software Solutions and a Managed Services Company. The services from Optimum are designed to deliver Enterprise Client-Server/ Multi-tier and Web based solutions across the entire value chain, spanning on-site consulting services to turnkey software projects. Opportunities abound when you work @ Optimum, a World-Class Software Solutions and Service Provider. Our client list includes major Fortune 500 organizations. Our customers are primarily from Banking and Finance, Manufacturing, Distribution, Technology, Service and Healthcare verticals.
We have got over 2200 plus consultants working with us and have developed into a rapidly growing, highly competitive and responsive firm with strong management, technical and financial resources and commitment to fully serve its clients in Singapore, USA, China, Malaysia, Philippines and India. Professional Services - Since 1997, we have been providing IT consulting professionals to major national and local firms, Fortune 500, software integrator and software development companies, and major national and local consulting firms. Managed Services group focuses on the comprehensive services on a managed mode- where the responsibility of delivery and Service Levels are undertaken by Optimum for providing a strong value to the customers. This Service enables organizations to optimize overheads and realign focus of their internal resource towards core competency and value addition areas of the organization. Software Applications & Services provides a wide range of services and turnkey solutions that run gamut from short-term focused services to long-term comprehensive, leading-edge solutions. The scope covers the end-to-end application platforms from legacy domains to web based applications.
Product & Services
Information Technology and Services
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 199700895N
- EA No.: 07C3330
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days