Singapore Jobs Data Engineer – #urgent Position at Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, we Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as data engineer - #urgent and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd
|Data Engineer - #urgent
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
What if the work you did every day could impact the lives of people you know? Or all of humanity? At Illumina, we are expanding access to genomic technology to realize health equity for billions of people around the world. Our efforts enable life-changing discoveries that are transforming human health through the early detection and diagnosis of diseases and new treatment options for patients. Working at Illumina means being part of something bigger than yourself. Every person, in every role, has the opportunity to make a difference. Surrounded by extraordinary people, inspiring leaders, and world changing projects, you will do more and become more than you ever thought possible. What if the work you did every day could impact the lives of people you know? Or all of humanity?
At Illumina, we are expanding access to genomic technology to realize health equity for billions of people around the world. Our efforts enable life-changing discoveries that are transforming human health through the early detection and diagnosis of diseases and new treatment options
Working at Illumina means being part of something bigger than yourself. Every person, in every role, has the opportunity to make a difference. Surrounded by extraordinary people, inspiring leaders, and world-changing projects, you will do more and become more than you ever thought possible.
This position works closely with the software engineers, data scientists and manufacturing supervisors. The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for delivering data needs of consumables manufacturing department. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of information. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. You will be required to constantly learn/explore new front tier technology and innovatively apply/deliver solutions to Manufacturing operation.
- Design, implement and maintain data pipelines in existing system
- Understand business requirement and solution design to cater enterprise level data needs
- Fine tuning of new and existing data pipelines
- To help in building scalable and robust data infrastructure to support business continuity and operation excellence
- Demonstrates attention to quality and timeliness of service to ensure the effectiveness of the team
- Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies.
- Communicate and collaborate with product and software development teams to understand and deliver optimal data solution
- Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Software Development, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline with 3-4 years of experience in managing data warehouse or data engineering systems.
- Experience in relational databases like MS SQL server, Oracle, MySQL.
- Able to code data engineering flows in C#, Python, or any programming language.
- Hands-on experience with any of the cloud-based systems viz. Snowflake, GCP, AWS and Azure.
- Familiarity with working on Big Data technologies like Spark, Kafka, and distributed system.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to explain technical information in business terms.
- Strong in User Requirement Gathering, Maintenance and Support.
- High level of discipline and integrity.
- Willing to undertake multiple tasks.
- Possess a positive attitude and sense of urgency.
- Meticulous, keen attention to details and organized.
- All listed requirements are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of , race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.
|11 Biopolis Way, Illumina, Singapore 138667
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Illumina, we’re making genomics more useful for all, for a better understanding of human health. By shining a brighter light on genomics, together we can harness the power to build a stronger world.
From our earliest startup days, we’ve always aspired to transform human health. Each new product is designed to empower our community to explore DNA at an entirely new scale, and discover answers to life’s biggest questions. Like what causes a cancer cell to mutate? What’s the origin of a puzzling disease? Is it possible to prevent the next outbreak? Or safeguard the world’s food supply? These challenges inspire us to push the boundaries of what’s possible, and connect more people to the technology and insights changing the world.
Today we’re a global leader in genomics—an industry at the intersection of biology and technology. We’re passionate about helping our customers read and understand genetic variations through our increasingly accessible, simple solutions. The advances our solutions support are triggering a fundamental shift in healthcare and beyond. Medicine will continue to become more preventive and more precise. We will be healthier, longer. And we’ve only just begun.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: 200310311H
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days