West Jobs Data Integrity Executive, Apac Position at McGraw-Hill Education (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of West and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Data Integrity Executive, APAC in our business office, McGraw-Hill Education (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Sciences & Actuarial/Statistics are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||McGraw-Hill Education (Singapore) Pte Ltd|
|Position||Data Integrity Executive, Apac|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
McGraw Hill is committed to providing learning solutions across the globe. With offices in Asia, Europe, North America, South America, and Australia, our International team impacts students and teachers around the world. Our intuitive and engaging products are available in nearly 60 languages!
As a global team member, you will engage in unique innovation opportunities and help people achieve their academic and professional goals.
We are hiring a Data Integrity Executive, APAC in McGraw Hill Singapore office. Our Data Integrity team plays a vital role in ensuring the accuracy and consistency of the data on McGraw Hill’s systems to ensure both the business and the customer can correctly transact easily and efficiently.
Successful candidates will have the following experience:
- Management of new product data into ERP.
- Special pricing maintenance within systems.
- Ad-hoc daily request for create new products or product attributes.
- Manage/preparation of data table for interface with other company systems.
- Activation of CRM Applet for digital subscription titles for eCommerce and digital sales.
- Project Work / Miscellaneous.
Key competencies required for this role:
- At least 1-year of related work experience in data management.
- Understanding of good quality data.
- Experience in the publishing industry is an advantage.
- Understanding of Marketing practices is an advantage.
- Skills and experience using Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact well with others and work independently.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
McGraw Hill is the world's foremost learning science company. We apply our deep understanding of how instructors teach and how learning happens to create educational content and solutions that improve outcomes from early childhood through adult. We have offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and our solutions are available in nearly 60 languages. For additional information, visit ww.mheducation.com.
To learn about career opportunities with our talented and growing team, visit http://ww.mheducation.com/careers.html
Follow us on Twitter at ww.twitter.com/mheducation
Adaptive learning, Data and analytics, K-12 assessment, Higher education, Educational technology, Professional learning, Learning science, Career readiness, Software, Professional development, Teaching materials, Instructional design, college, elementary, and edtech
New York, NY
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 201202357G
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)