Singapore Jobs Data & Ops Research Engineer, Sensors & Machine Learning Lab (5888) Position at Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. are looking for candidates for the position of data & ops research engineer, sensors & machine learning lab (5888) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
|Data & Ops Research Engineer, Sensors & Machine Learning Lab (5888)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Data & Ops Research Engineer, Sensors & Machine Learning Lab
The Sensors & Machine Learning Lab is a new setup to support CAG business units in their innovation efforts, and accelerate operations transformation. We are seeking self-driven members to join this new team; a suitable candidate would be passionate about technology and enthusiastic about using his/her knowledge & skills in machine learning to make a difference.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end development & deployment of OR product pipelines, focused on predictive & prescriptive data analytics, time series analysis, modelling & simulation and other practical operations research techniques to enhance ops decision making. As a subject matter expert, you will also participate in initiatives to educate and upskill fellow colleagues.
Team members in the Sensors & Machine Learning Lab will have the autonomy and support to experiment with emerging technologies and upgrade themselves professionally. There will be ample opportunities to demonstrate your expertise in solving business challenges, conduct research & development, and engage like-minded professionals.
- Engage business users to discover how advanced data analytics and/or ops research can enable operations transformation, such as to support ops decision-making.
- Design, develop & deploy customised and scalable solutions.
- Stay relevant in the latest technologies and trends in predictive & prescriptive data analytics, time series analysis, modelling & simulation and operations research.
- Support company-wide initiatives to inspire and upskill colleagues.
- At least 2 years of professional experience developing and deploying solutions around predictive & prescriptive data analytics, time series analysis, modelling & simulation and/or operations research.
- Degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- Proficiency in Python programming is required. Familiarity with AWS would be advantageous.
- Passionate about technology and enthuse about solving challenging problems.
- Excellent team-player who can collaborate well with both internal stakeholders & external partners.
|60 Airport Blvd., Terminal 2 Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd, 046-037, Singapore
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As one of the world's leading airport companies, Changi Airport Group manages Changi Airport and undertakes key functions including airport operations and management, air hub development, commercial activities and airport emergency services. We aspire to build a company where ordinary people achieve extraordinary results; one where our people possess a passion for service and are committed to teamwork, integrity and excellence. Working together with our colleagues and partners to achieve the best outcome, we deliver innovative services and create a world-class experience for our passengers. With a set-up of multiple businesses, we present challenging work and diverse opportunities for our employees to further their personal and professional growth, providing a platform for them to develop and see through their ideas and contributions, making an impact to our organization and to the communities we serve locally and globally. Together, we are exceptional people, connecting lives.
- Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Airline
- Registration No.: 200910817N
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Data & Ops Research Engineer, Sensors & Machine Learning Lab (5888) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023