Changi Jobs Data Pricing Analyst (shift Role) Position at AMD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Changi and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Data Pricing Analyst (Shift Role) in our business office, AMD.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Data Pricing Analyst (shift Role)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
WHAT YOU DO AT AMD CHANGES EVERYTHING
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities, and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world’s most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence while being direct, humble, collaborative, and inclusive of diverse perspectives. This is who we are at our best. One Company. One Team.
AMD together we advance_
A successful candidate possesses demonstrated ability in operations and data mining & database architecture. Mathematical and statistical skills are also valuable in this role.
- Process incoming quotes from sales and distributors based on given guidelines and process flow.
- Identifies pricing errors and actively works with stakeholders and Business Managers to resolve them
- Liaise with global distributors and sales to ensure pricing consistency and integrity to global pricing policies
- Ability to conduct data analysis, synthesize results and make recommendations for management reporting purpose
- Manage ad-hoc projects that are relevant to the job function
- Uses knowledge and experience to analyze, initiate and lead implementation of improvement programs and initiatives within quotation process
- Possess leadership quality, problem solving skills and a team player
- Proficient with Excel and data analysis skill
- Experience working with large amounts of data, creating pivot tables, and analyzing results and trends using analytic tools
- Excellent communication & Microsoft office skills including experience crafting messages in PowerPoint for an executive audience
- Passion for attention to detail & organizing information
- Ability to drive to tight deadlines as a part of a global team
- Knowledgeable regarding electronics/semiconductor and distributor sales business model
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/ Mathematics/ Finance/ Statistics
Benefits offered are described: AMD benefits at a glance.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity, inclusive employers and will consider all applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective laws throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
|Address||5 Changi Business Park Vista, AMD, Singapore 486040|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.