Singapore Jobs Data Scientist Position at Charles & Keith Group Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Charles & Keith Group Pte. Ltd. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Data Scientist for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Charles & Keith Group Pte. Ltd.|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
About the job
- Align to, understand, and prioritize analytic goals to address business opportunities and value
- Scope and build proof-of-concepts / prototypes using data science techniques directly
- Conceive, develop, and test algorithms with tools like Python, R, etc. (Python is a must, R is good to have).
- Carry out machine learning projects and deploy the model in production
- At least 2 years’ proven experience in data analysis in the retail industry is preferred
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (i.e. Python and/or R)
- Knowledge of basic machine learning, including but not limited to regression, decision tree, time series, boosting, deep learning, etc.
- A Strong ability in writing Python and/or R code for machine learning projects
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- BS or MS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or related quantitative displace. Ph.D. is a plus.
- Creative business thinking and open-minded. Ability to convert information into insights
- Strong team player, adaptable and flexible to changes
- Proactive, independent, responsible, creative and self-motivated
- Strong interest in data science
Good to have
- Retail industry experience
- Supply chain knowledge
- Passion for fashion
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Git, Linux and cloud service, e.g., AWS
|Address||6 Tai Seng Link, Charles & Keith Group HQ, Singapore 534101|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 201013979H
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Data Scientist position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023