Singapore Jobs Database Administrator (oracle) & Db2 Position at PCCW SOLUTIONS INSYS PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
PCCW SOLUTIONS INSYS PTE LTD has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Singapore and surrounding areas as database administrator (oracle) & db2 with contract work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|PCCW SOLUTIONS INSYS PTE LTD
|Database Administrator (oracle) & Db2
|Type of Work
· Maintain high availability and reliability of databases
· Perform daily Health Check, database maintenance and database security self-assessment.
· Perform database creation, configuration and migration, apply patches and technology upgrade to keep the databases at supported level
· Database Capacity Planning
· Ensure that the database assets and systems are managed in accordance with the security policies and standards [This includes Account Reviews]
· Responsible for documenting database related policy, architecture and design artefact.
· Provide technical expertise and solutions based on user requirements for database-related project.
· Minimally 5 years of MS SQL Server & DB2 experience and operation management.
· Familiar with enabling Audit & Database Encryption
· Good experience in implementation & administering of High Availability and Disaster Recovery options for MS SQL Server & DB2 [eg: Always-On, Clustered Setup for Windows or Linux]
· Experience with Oracle DB & other RDBMS a plus
· Ability to respond to emergency situations promptly and be able to perform system upgrades after office hour/ weekends where necessary
· Familiar with databases running on Windows Servers & Red Hat Linux OS
· Familiar with basic T-SQL to run data patch for developers
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PCCW Solutions, the IT flagship of PCCW Group, is a leading IT services company, a digital transformation and outsourcing partner of choice for clients in all industries across the Pan-Asia region. We adopt cutting-edge technologies to empower clients transform digitally, create business values and success in the ever-changing economic environment.
With our global data center coverage and innovative Infinitum™ solutions suite, including Cloud, Advanced Analytics, AI, Digital and IoT solutions, we have digitally transformed businesses across many industries, revolutionizing the way they operate, and transforming customer experiences along the way
PCCW Solutions has been at the forefront of driving innovation and delivering industry-specific solutions for enterprises clients to accelerate their digital transformation, and playing a key role in supplying and maintaining some of the most critical IT systems in the public sector.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 200923568M
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Others, Regular Office Hours