Singapore Jobs Database Administrator, — Oracle-exadata, Associate – #jobsthatmatter #seekbetter- | #letsgotowork Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Database Administrator, -- Oracle-Exadata, Associate - #JobsThatMatter #Seekbetter- | #LetsGoToWork. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
|Database Administrator, -- Oracle-exadata, Associate - #jobsthatmatter #seekbetter- | #letsgotowork
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Candidate will be responsible to work closely with business aligned teams to perform day-to-day database operational tasks including managing incidents, plan and execute changes, manage user requests.
- Responsible to identify automation opportunities and take ownership to drive the automation solutions.
- Take end-to-end ownership for major application releases.
- Work closely with user community and work towards adoption of cloud based technologies.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- 7 years of Oracle DBA Experience with strong understanding of database architecture and performance tuning
- Expert experience administering various multi-Terabyte, 24×7 uptime Oracle databases as a Systems/Infrastructure Database Administrator required
- Strong experience working with Oracle versions 11gR1/2, 12c and 19c n a Linux environment
- Strong, proven Oracle Database Performance Diagnostic skills (at both the SQL and system levels)
- Experience with features such as Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC), Automatic Storage Management (ASM), Active Data Guard, Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) and Golden Gate replication
- Experience with Backup and Recovery using Oracle Recovery Manager (RMAN)
- Experience architecting, supporting and implementing advanced, strategic database management system
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive Agile development and implement automated process to improve database system reliability
- Skill at troubleshooting complex problems
- Advanced knowledge of IT infrastructure, with a background in systems and network administration
- Scripting skill Python, Perl, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell. Also experience with Microservices is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results and provide good customer experience
|168 Robinson Rd, #17/F J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Database Administrator, -- Oracle-exadata, Associate - #jobsthatmatter #seekbetter- | #letsgotowork position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023