Singapore Jobs Dealer, Futures, Ospl – Futures & Derivatives Trading Position at OSPL – Futures, FX & CFD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we OSPL - Futures, FX & CFD are looking for candidates for the position of dealer, futures, ospl - futures & derivatives trading with work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||OSPL – Futures, FX & CFD|
|Position||Dealer, Futures, Ospl - Futures & Derivatives Trading|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Job Description for Dealing role
Reporting to the Head of Dealing, you will be responsible for managing customers’ orders, providing trade-support and monitoring customer account profile.
- execute futures and options orders for all clients.
- handle client account opening, due diligence.
- handle client’s enquiries.
- provide trade support services to customers, monitor and advice on client margin calls and facilities, trading limits, solving of out-trades.
- comply with all rules and regulations of local /overseas regulators and exchanges.
- assist and ensure trade confirmations are promptly emailed to the customers.
- monitor and provide feedback on any customers’ unusual trading patterns, patterns of movement of funds (AML), to team supervisor and HOD.
- liaise with exchanges, brokers, vendors and customer on platform and clearing matters
- perform ad hoc duties
|Address||18 Church St, OCBC Centre South, Singapore 049479|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.